3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
@
its a mistake from game developer(me) when writing the code. Sometimes its a mix of bad coding and other factors( software, hardware etc...)
Oh okay , I thought that my laptop might be causing it . I would like to ask you what it takes for someone to learn to do that , because since last year I tried lots of games and I have quite some ideas but I am not exactly into computers and programing yet . Is it something that requires special studies ? do you have to be like "hacker" or something ? I hope I don't sound to naive but this is all new to me so have mercy . Maybe if I knew more , perhaps I could help you and even have a decent job to make a living because right now things aren't pretty for me . Anyway I just had to ask away ...

Ahsanamnr

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks, worked flawlessly with that save.

For testing purposes: I made another playthrough and it worked - but I got stuck another time when I didn't have sex with mom. Could that be a reason?

/edit: Keep up the good work. Really enjoyed the game :)
can you explain me the process of how to make the attached file work

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 119625
Overview:
This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy...
The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game .
Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD​

Updated: 29/6/2018
Developer/Publisher: :
Censorship:No
Version: 0.05b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
(Bugfixed)Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

thanks to @KiGa

View attachment 63992 View attachment 63993 View attachment 63994 View attachment 63995 View attachment 63997 View attachment 91116 View attachment 91117
With a mother looking and acting like this , there is no doubt any boy would have fallen into incest head first . After all it is in our nature (male nature) to react in such a sight that way . Brunette Milf , with a pair of breasts that cause you to start breastfeeding again , curvy lower body and long legs , she is a walking sin for crying out loud . To be honest as far i am concerned the whole game could just have normal interactions with the sister and the other girl could just be a friend and the rest scenes would be the son trying to seduce mom till sun runs out of Helium :)

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
A few bugs but this has the makings of a brilliant mom-son incest based VN with super CG models and some very kinky stuff to come. Am keeping an eye on this one.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Episode 2: I am in heaven 0.01

Win:
Mac:

@N7 pls...

Info from Dev: Load game from episode1 just before going on a date

• Stats, choices etc. compatible! (Use previous save point...)
  • Update contains around 200 new pics
  • 350mb in size(over 800mb raw -used compression for the images)
  • 6 scenes( Every scene done in photorealistic mode )

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes