3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

menorasht

Nov 21, 2017
Played with the walkthrough, stuck after the 2nd yoga scene with the sister.
No event happening in the bathroom for me.
Yard is locked due to sun and every other room is empty.

Reactions: blahblah25

Drue

May 12, 2018
Finish this game and actually pretty good, so far i'm playing not encounter any error or loop (PC at begining is broke, it making non-stop loop until girlfriend repair it don't click on PC) and hope in the future you can improve the 3dcg quallity specially mom scene in front mirror look creepy in the reflection.
Good work for dev and good luck.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ok for those who are stuck after sister second yoga class!
After you return to your room this is what MC is suppose to say:
(Damn, now I have a hardon. Maybe I should go to the bathroom and cool off a little!)"

alternative:
(I think I need to take a piss. I should go to the bathroom!)

Do you get that line?

Asdfs

Apr 10, 2017
Nope. Just says, "My work here is done. I better go to my room!" then in his room he says, "Hmm, what should I do now?"

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry guys I just went trough the code and it seems fine. I played it like 15x times in the last 2 hours and I dont have that bug.
Anyway, I uploaded a fixed version(pc loop fix) here it is for Win:

Also updated walktrough:
(pdf)

If you have problems just play every step as in walktrough!

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Woke up, checked yard, went to bathroom then sister's room for laptop pics, back to my room to check email, mom's room, sister's room, yoga, all as in walkthrough, back to my room and nothing. Whole house empty at that point, no bathroom scene, no nothing.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Sorry guys I just went trough the code and it seems fine. I played it like 15x times in the last 2 hours and I dont have that bug.
Anyway, I uploaded a fixed version(pc loop fix) here it is for Win:

Also updated walktrough:
(pdf)

If you have problems just play every step as in walktrough!
added to op thanks
also i didn't get any problem when playing
i loved this update so many scenes with the mom :heartcoveredeyes: i just hope patreon doesn't take down this game be careful

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
I got stuck on the 2nd yoga scene as well. I must have chosen a wrong option along the way because when I restarted from the beginning and followed the walk-through, everything turned out fine. I'm guessing not enough points with the sis leads to the problem.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
For those of you that were having trouble with the new update after sis yoga session the 2nd one here's a save that works and you can progress just follow the WT or you know your inner pervert can guide you hehe and @AdultJunkie during the sis massage session the window keeps glitching I know its petty just thought i'd point it out for a fix and ty for the update think it might have been the money issue cause it looks like you wrote it in the script to be $10 and eager to wait for the rest of the story it's getting GUUD :heartcoveredeyes:

venoom

May 6, 2017
mc keep forgeting,npc suspect something about mc health and worry about it,suggest go to doctor,doctor suggest to do more family time. relationship mc with npc keep getting better there.just suggestion. sorry bad english.good game btw

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Post me your problem. But anyway start a new game and follow walktrough, it should work!

Ahsanamnr

Apr 22, 2018
right after the second yoga I go to the room and bathroom the nothing happens I tried your method of starting a new game and nothing I would really like to play it but the bug or loop is just too much
OTE="AdultJunkie, post: 873180, member: 271652"]
Post me your problem. But anyway start a new game and follow walktrough, it should work![/QUOTE]

menorasht

Nov 21, 2017
For those of you that were having trouble with the new update after sis yoga session the 2nd one here's a save that works and you can progress just follow the WT or you know your inner pervert can guide you hehe and @AdultJunkie during the sis massage session the window keeps glitching I know its petty just thought i'd point it out for a fix and ty for the update think it might have been the money issue cause it looks like you wrote it in the script to be $10 and eager to wait for the rest of the story it's getting GUUD :heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks, worked flawlessly with that save.

For testing purposes: I made another playthrough and it worked - but I got stuck another time when I didn't have sex with mom. Could that be a reason?

/edit: Keep up the good work. Really enjoyed the game :)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes