3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
thank you for reporting problem.
Start a new game and dont touch pc until its fixed(later in the game) or look at my previous post to replace a script file...

replace this with the one in /game folder

Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Just thought I'd mention that I am a new player and tried the game and had no issues or loops appear. Doubt that helps, but wanted to share.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Thank you for the reply.

Currently known loop bug is with pc! when starting a new game pc icon should be avoided until it is fixed later in the game.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
There are 2 yoga scenes with sister. Try to play further in game...

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Had the yoga scene with sister. Took pictures of her and mentioned Healthy Lifestyle website. Nothing happens after that. Nothing in bathroom or anywhere else.

Reactions: blahblah25

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Very strange. When I load your save everything works fine for me...

@Seagal
after sis yoga you should go to bathroom. Only thing that you can try is to click on a yard icon in your room before going to bathroom. that is a strange bug.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
also I notice that you use money cheat! maybe you should avoid that in starting the new game...
but maybe thats not an issue...

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah I did click on the yard icon again and it didn't help. I guess I'll just start over and skip through everything.

No cheats or anything used here.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@
also I notice that you use money cheat! maybe you should avoid that in starting the new game...
but maybe thats not an issue...
Maybeeee lol but do you see the issue that was happening ? Pretty sure @Seagal was having the exact same issue as well

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
@
thank you for reporting problem.
Start a new game and dont touch pc until its fixed(later in the game) or look at my previous post to replace a script file...

replace this with the one in /game folder
I wanna ask something clearly from curiosity , what is a "bug" ? how it is created ?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
its a mistake from game developer(me) when writing the code. Sometimes its a mix of bad coding and other factors( software, hardware etc...)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes