3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@ @ @ @
Please if you find time post your problems here or contact me directly via contact form on my webiste. Any help to making this game better is highly appreciated.

@
Please try to play using walktrough and then let me know if you are stuck.

I just made a run trough from the beginning and chose choices from the walktrough and didn`t run into any loop...

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
@ @ @ @
Please if you find time post your problems here or contact me directly via contact form on my webiste. Any help to making this game better is highly appreciated.

@
Please try to play using walktrough and then let me know if you are stuck.

I just made a run trough from the beginning and chose choices from the walktrough and didn`t run into any loop...
I've tried a number of runs, loops start at various places.

last run using walkthrough loop starts at Question 3 through and loops just before Mother Room Massage

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Thats really strange. That is version 0.01 or 0.02...They were bulletproof. Also version 0.04 had bug but it was fixed and it never happened for people starting the new game...

Zero919

May 2, 2017
@
Thats really strange. That is version 0.01 or 0.02...They were bulletproof. Also version 0.04 had bug but it was fixed and it never happened for people starting the new game...
I think people didn't do it:

0.05 update!
In order to progress further check Yard!
After that check the bathroom!

and because of this they have mistakes. I have an old save well done - walked to the end game without any problem.

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
@
Using my end of .04 save, the loop started on 2nd touch of mother in bed, it never gets to the kiss selection, then I skip and there's nothing else to do.

I'll have another go after I've eaten :)

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@anorth
Try to start the new game. Remember to use ctrl to skip scenes that you previously read. You can use mouse scroll to rollback if you miss something.

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
@anorth
Try to start the new game. Remember to use ctrl to skip scenes that you previously read. You can use mouse scroll to rollback if you miss something.
Started new game it ran ok up to GF and Sister in bedroom, then it sends you back to your bedroom, when you leave bedroom you loop back to your mothers room looking at herself in the mirror just before Question 3

petedragon

May 4, 2017
First time playing the game, endless loop sorry, so no, not using old saves. Hope it gets fixed quick the mom is yummy.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@AdultJunkie I played from my last save the mom on the couch and went into the yard then sis yoga the wake up mom then all the room are empty would I have to start a new game ?:noexpression:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
after that mom should be in bathroom. try that...

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@AdultJunkie
I just wanted to let you know, that I've just finished my playthrough, and went from the beginning.
Playing the whole game, also want to mention that I used your walkthrough to the letter on this run.
I did not come across any loops, send backs, crashes, or bugs on my playthrough.

You've done an awesome job, just one thing though, I'm into Mom most of all. For the love of Sex, quit having her go on dates, unless it's with the MC.....Lol!!
You actually could have ended this update a littler better, by having the MC, after Mom finishes making him feel better, turn around and make her feel better too. Either by fingering her, or my favorite, licking her to orgasm.
This way, it would take the barrier between the two practically away, and set the real action up for the next update.

This one was Great!! I can't believe I now have to wait another Damn month now......Lol!!
Your awesome Brother, keep doing the amazing work that you do...………………………...Peace!!

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
pc loop fix - try this script:

replace old one in /game folder...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Thank you. If you find time write the review. It will help others.
Sorry for the waiting period between updates :)

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
@
Thank you. If you find time write the review. It will help others.
Sorry for the waiting period between updates :)
Restarted without touching PC until after it was fixed (bit silly as without checking it, how does anyone know it's broke.)

Played all episodes to the end with no loop, so looks like the PC was the problem

Odysseus79

Mar 3, 2018
View attachment 118632
Overview:

This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy...
The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game .
Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD​

Updated: 29/6/2018
Developer/Publisher: :
Censorship:No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

thanks to @KiGa

View attachment 63992 View attachment 63993 View attachment 63994 View attachment 63995 View attachment 63997 View attachment 91116 View attachment 91117
Hello there ! I came here to report a problem about the new version 0.5 . At some point that I call mum a slut , the game makes a weird loop and takes me back to the scene I just woke up and go in mums bedroom for the first time , again and again . I tried to delete %appdata% and temp files and restarted the game , I started afresh creating saves and still the loop happens again . Can you please check it out ? Thanks in advance !!!!

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes