3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Worked perfectly for me and save played through automatically in episode 2 as well. Just did normal right-click.
Thanks. I reacquired the 2 episodes from non-Mega sources and those work fine so I guess there was something awry with my inial d/l or unzip. If I can I'll update my OP to correct the unjustified complaint. My only "beef" is the siting of the important Kitchen through the Living Room and all the tedious extra clicking required to access it. Something to be considered for the future I hope: fast unhindered access to All the most-used rooms.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 119625
Overview:
This is a game about seduction and incest. You don`t remember who you are and where exactly are you. All you know is that the women around you are incredible sexy...
The game is a prequel or a side episode to the game .
Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support. The game is rendered in Full HD​

Updated: 11/08/2018
Developer/Publisher: :
Censorship: No
Version: Episode 2 v0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

Thanks @KiGa

Episode 1

View attachment 63992 View attachment 136055 View attachment 63995 View attachment 136054 View attachment 63997 View attachment 91116 View attachment 91117 View attachment 63993 View attachment 63994 View attachment 118632
Its with animation?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
NOOB question. How do I open a .rar on a mac? which program to use? Every other game has been an easy unzip & play but this asks me to "choose a program" to run it.
The Unarchiver or iZip or UnRarX. I don't know how CrApple software works, maybe whatever you use to unzip .zip files will also work on .rar files but the .rar is not associated with program yet. If it's like Windows, when you get that "choose a program" option try choosing the the program that you unzip with but, if you have the option like Windows gives you, do NOT tick the "Always use this program" box. If it doesn't work you'll need to try different software but if it does work, close it and open the .rar again. This time when the "choose a program" list comes up, choose the one you successfully opened the archive with but DO tick the "Always use this program" box. After that, .rar files will automatically use the associated program to open.

That's how Windows does it, anyway. Once CrApple started using x86 processors instead of PowerPC I couldn't see any reason for it to even exist anymore on the same platform as Windows, Linux, Solaris, BSD, etc., so it's been a LONG time since I touched one.

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
Good work, but it's not clear why the game does not have Russian, even though the author of the game is Russian-speaking.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Having same issue as SteveJ and Puzzled- a fresh download of Ep1, fresh game, and got to a point right after 2nd yoga session with Sister where there's no one in any rooms, the "Earn Money online" on PC results in suggestion that I get hot pictures- even though I already got pics from sisters' laptop, I cant go outside, I cant call "girlfriend", and I've only got $10 left (took the yoga course first), so I cannot afford to take the 2nd course on the PC- and without a time advance, there's nothing I can actually do.

What's odd is I both got pics from sister's laptop (or at least, game said I did), AND I took pictures of sister before the 2nd yoga session- but there doesn't seem to be any way to get them to the "make money online" website, and bringing up my phone interface doesn't show anything either.

EDIT: did some further investigation, and this one's got me stumped. I tried going back and replaying from after my PC got fixed- making absolutely certain I "tested" the earn money online bit before going and getting pics from sis' laptop, no change. I also tried enabling the console and adding some money to my wallet that way so's I could take the massage course at this point, and after taking the massage course, there's no change; all rooms are empty, so there's nothing to do.

This is either a full game-breaking bug, or all 3 of us are missing something others are catching.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017

Girlfriend massage:
"Hell yeah!"
"Well, I only stare at someone special!"
Either
"Maybe loosen her up first!"
Either
Spank x3 until "*Slap!!!* Ahh, you are not my daddy!" then skip!
Risk
Deep not Deepest
"Ohh we`re not done yet!"
But i have:
"Hell yeah!"
"Well, I only stare at someone special!"
"Maybe loosen her up first!" or "Yeah, lets..."
"Maybe loosen her up first!" or "I'm losing..."
Risk/Skip
Spank...

and I do not get a sex scene with gf. How to get this scene?
*The beginning of the massage scene - 5-2-LT1.save (save 5-2)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
The Unarchiver or iZip or UnRarX. I don't know how CrApple software works, maybe whatever you use to unzip .zip files will also work on .rar files but the .rar is not associated with program yet. If it's like Windows, when you get that "choose a program" option try choosing the the program that you unzip with but, if you have the option like Windows gives you, do NOT tick the "Always use this program" box. If it doesn't work you'll need to try different software but if it does work, close it and open the .rar again. This time when the "choose a program" list comes up, choose the one you successfully opened the archive with but DO tick the "Always use this program" box. After that, .rar files will automatically use the associated program to open.

That's how Windows does it, anyway. Once CrApple started using x86 processors instead of PowerPC I couldn't see any reason for it to even exist anymore on the same platform as Windows, Linux, Solaris, BSD, etc., so it's been a LONG time since I touched one.
Thanks but MAC doesnt have these. Can we get a non .rar file please for MAC? It will not run this game once unboxed. :(

Reactions: PervySage
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes