3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
Is there any good free program for reading .doc files ? cause it truly looked fucked up for the most part in wordpad :/
Libre Office is a great FREE product. It can read and write ALL microsoft office proggies except Publisher. Just google Libre Office. It also saves files as PDF which is sweet.

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@toiin

There was a sex scene with mom, there was oral sex with mom. There was oral sex with sis etc...Maybe you haven`t played it in a long time or didn`t choose right path...
To me it was maybe too much. I prefer games like dmd, dfd with slower pace and more romance, tease...

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Another great update. Once again a yoga scene, but I liked the clothes and the competition/jealousy.

But what the fuck is wrong with Sister's arms in this picture?
ArmsDealer.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Raven Hex

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
@toiin

There was a sex scene with mom, there was oral sex with mom. There was oral sex with sis etc...Maybe you haven`t played it in a long time or didn`t choose right path...
To me it was maybe too much. I prefer games like dmd, dfd with slower pace and more romance, tease...
as what I remember there is a real sex with mom after drunk event, not oral.:D

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 2 v0.03!

PC (162MB): - - - -
Mac (152MB): - - - -
The Mac compressed builds you have been making are broken. They always unzip fine but then the app can not be run. I always end up just downloading your pc version and running it in the SDK, but I thought you should know that these compressed mac versions seem to be DOA. I would just stop making Mac compressed versions until you can sort out what the problem is.

U

User_257412

@toiin

Haven't played this update, before this all the content I named were the only ones existent. The content is fine, at least for me though. Check out corruption by Mr C, if such small quantity is too much then that garbage will blow your mind (fuck ton of characters to fuck, overcrowded sex scenes with mom and sister and zero story whatsoever apart from smaller cheating interactions).

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@toiin
Hmm I haven`t played that one. With this game tho its easy to miss some scenes especially in episode1(it was harder to unlock special scenes). In episode2 its much easier, dev mentioned that on his patreon page...But still many people find it hard to unlock all...
@abiorigins
Thats the save from episode2 0.02 update(end). You can`t load saves from episode1! only at the end of episode1 you will be prompted to save! I think you`re in the cafe for the first time.
Just 1 tip. You can skip the scenes by holding ctrl key on windows. That way you can start episode1 and skip most of the scenes to go to the end of ep1. It will take you maybe 10-15min...I may have some episode1 save at the end but have to search. If you really need it let me know and I`ll try to find it...
Oh saves go to: C:\Users\msi\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Episode-1515333814
Thats on my pc, maybe yours is different...

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Holiday special 2019:
PC:
Mac:
Pass is same as for December: happy2019

Short(10min) but its nice...Based on episode game...
Very nice ! TY for the share

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
Hmm, is this something that should be visible on first page of this thread? Maybe some of the stuff knows or someone can contact one...

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes