3.80 star(s) 38 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ep. 2 v0.05!

PC (208MB): - - - -
Mac (203MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bruce_Wayne18

Mar 14, 2018
Ok that's just sucks!I guess the dev ain't artistic enough..and ponders around the fact once the sex is done..the audience will lose interest..it's is just damn wrong.sex is like good steaks...can't just get enough of it.
So there isn't any fap worthy content?

zephrates

May 12, 2017
This game looks fairly promising to me, but I tend to have little patience for games that are broken up into separate chunks like this. I am never sure if I have all of the parts I am supposed to have. I'd much rather have a single, albeit huge, download, and just delete older versions.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Sister got her arms broken ... Game Over ... ;)

screenshot0001.png

Edit: And maybe sauna outside of germany does work completely different, but there is no steam in a sauna. You have steam in a steam bath. In a sauna you pour water on the oven to increase the humidity and not to generate steam. Because in most types of sauna the base humidity is very low (5-10%) - and to generate any steam there you would need way more water than just a bucket ^^ .. that reminds me .. really have to visit the therme (spa) again to get a nice Wenik (Banny venik) session ^^

John64

Apr 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Хорошо поржал с обложек журналов. Значит, мамка увлекается еще и тюнингом авто?
Laughed my ass from magazines' covers. So, mommy is into auto tuning as well? :)

PS. Да, и чувак, поправь уже наконец везде "penties" на "panties". Был бы у тебя дискорд, мог бы туда по ходу и других правок покидать.
PS. Yeah, dude, and fix "penties" to "panties" at last. If you had discord I could drop some more small corrections there along the way.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes