3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

John Dane

May 21, 2018
i think i have a bug i have downloaded part 2 0.5 but the walktrue is not working when i get home for the first time after the date the blog on the pc is not giving me 300 like is mentioned in the walkture what am i missing ?
you need to load game from last episode's ending to work. Don't start new game

Reactions: Dependable_223

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know the console command to change point values the one I am using, which is corruption_level, is not working.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
you need to load game from last episode's ending to work. Don't start new game
I think this was my problem i was starting a new game and it ended pretty quickly, thanks for pointing out about previous chapter i thought it was all i one like previous version was.

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone know the console command to change point values the one I am using, which is corruption_level, is not working.
Are you using the right ones for each character? For ex. there's: corruption_levela=xx; corruption_levellisa=xx;corruption_levelm=xx; etc.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
how many points do you need for special scenes mom and sis.keep getting told not enough points for scene with sis and muum in kitchen and sis in her bedroom?

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Sad that there was little content in this update but hey at least we finally got some Lisa fun just hoped we’d have more content wise would have been completely fine if the dev took more time with the update to get more content

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I decided to read up on this one before giving it another try, just in case it improved at all... But I'm unsure about taking my time to try it based off what I've read...

So is the developer of this game splitting his/her time between multiple projects? Hence the project is developing slower then normal?

It almost sounded as if because he/she wasn't getting enough monetary support for the first project, so they decided to start a new one? So what happens if this one ends up the same way?

Also, why are the chapters separate downloads? Is it a lack of knowledge on how to just add to the previous chapter, or is there just so much content in the first chapter that a 2nd download was needed for the 2nd?

Zip

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I decided to read up on this one before giving it another try, just in case it improved at all... But I'm unsure about taking my time to try it based off what I've read...

So is the developer of this game splitting his/her time between multiple projects? Hence the project is developing slower then normal?

It almost sounded as if because he/she wasn't getting enough monetary support for the first project, so they decided to start a new one? So what happens if this one ends up the same way?

Also, why are the chapters separate downloads? Is it a lack of knowledge on how to just add to the previous chapter, or is there just so much content in the first chapter that a 2nd download was needed for the 2nd?

Zip
It was about 2 months between the last two releases, which is slow, but not abnormally slow.

As for why the game was split in two like this, I have no idea. There was little to no discussion about that here. Mostly just how to get the damned thing to work. Episode 1 was just under a gig. This one's up to about 1.2G now.

Most of the complaints are now about lack of content. I don't share those opinions, since I have no issue with a slow burn. As you might expect, most of my issues are with the translation. Someone needs to buy the developer a gross of apostrophes... among other such indignities.

You probably won't enjoy it that much, since it is an incest game. To me, it's kind of a guilty pleasure. There is some humor, that manages to creep through the translation. And although the basic premise of the game is ludicrous, I enjoy how the game unfolds and have fun playing it. The renders and animations are decent. Lots of big tits and asses. [I prefer a little smaller, but...]

But, if you use the walkthrough, it won't take long to get through it, so you can form your own opinion. If you do, play Episode 1 first, and carry the saves forward. Otherwise, you won't get very far in Ep. 2.

Reactions: leon02457

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It may had something to do with the fact he was trying to do animations. Real animations. One appeared in Lawyer by Trade, it was a damn good one, not the 6fps type. My guess is that he realized that it is a ton of work and consumes his time as well as drains him of energies way too much and the result is what we see.. lots of "wasted" time, a delay in release and small content.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ah and to add something. This game really should drop the movement mechanic. There is no point for it in the game. The game always tells you where to go and what to do ... why bother with more coding? Just drop that shit and make a pure VN out of it.
And I am not a big fan of the sister .. dont like her look...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
So far i love the game, but reached a part where you go meet your Aunt and then have a chat with her at the place she works at. Is that for Episode 2 so far, anything else im missing?

Really enjoying the game so far even if the dialogue is a bit strange at times... Still good game and the women all of them super hot.

Reactions: Rythan25

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
So far i love the game, but reached a part where you go meet your Aunt and then have a chat with her at the place she works at. Is that for Episode 2 so far, anything else im missing?

Really enjoying the game so far even if the dialogue is a bit strange at times... Still good game and the women all of them super hot.
If you're at the part i think you are..you're at the end of episode 2.1 (when you beat up a guy making lecherous advance to your aunt).
So there is way more, next should be calling the girlfriend using the phone and collect money on the pc.
The game should direct you then..(i think you go see the sister after..)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yes i beat up the dude and got to grab aunts ass.. Cant remember calling girlfriedn who is SUPER hot imo... I think i still need to see the sister as she hear MC and girlfriend in teh bedroom fucking... so havent spoken to her.

Problem is, no one is in teh house and there's no time forward or sleep so what now? No options are opening.

If you're at the part i think you are..you're at the end of episode 2.1 (when you beat up a guy making lecherous advance to your aunt).
So there is way more, next should be calling the girlfriend using the phone and collect money on the pc.
The game should direct you then..(i think you go see the sister after..)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes i beat up the dude and got to grab aunts ass.. Cant remember calling girlfriedn who is SUPER hot imo... I think i still need to see the sister as she hear MC and girlfriend in teh bedroom fucking... so havent spoken to her.

Problem is, no one is in teh house and there's no time forward or sleep so what now? No options are opening.
Load the WT at OP !!!!(y)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes