3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@lannyboy
Game has points system so most likely you do not have enough points for sis! Try to rollback and use the walkthrough for help. Whenever you choose some options try to get a pink 1+ sign in your upper left corner. Thats a good indication that you did right thing ;)

Reactions: lannyboy

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
@lannyboy
Game has points system so most likely you do not have enough points for sis! Try to rollback and use the walkthrough for help. Whenever you choose some options try to get a pink 1+ sign in your upper left corner. Thats a good indication that you did right thing ;)
Thanks, I will try to do that!

truyers

May 5, 2017
what a short update for a great game, a little disappointed, but i still love this game, respect!

dejagy

May 17, 2018
In android version in Epi 1 there is a bug where we should choose between the computer or the door. The main bug is that there are no option on display just blank and i cant do shit

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
AdultJunkie you really should just focus on one game at a time, I prefer this one but,i'm not supporting you with cash at the moment so I'd understand why you wouldn't listen to my ideas.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

I Am In Heaven [Ep. 1-2 v0.06] [AdultJunkie] - Original Size: 1.34GB

Download Win (200.8MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
ok i played episode 1 and even have saves but nothing was transferred to episode 2

no money no blog nothing why ??

Edit: i loaded a save from episode 1 and ended up in my room with my previous money

i check my pc the mc comments how subscribers are growing but then says i neglected the blog and gave 0 money

Edit 2 : ok fixed it by taking a save shared from here it is weird my save didn't work but alas thanks guys for your saves

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes