3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@angella
If you need to use console commands to get the money, I suggest you play the game using walkthrough cause even with money cheat you`re probably going to miss a lot of scenes...

Reactions: angella

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
so whats new in this update? any new/good content with mom and/or sis or is the story running in circles like always?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
to be honest i never like play Episode 1 then new game Episode 2 etc. its too bad idea and plan.
because cant just play that from start with all way to end. too much to save all episode in some folder.
please think about to make that all merge in one game is really much better. renders is so good!
I kind of agree with that but i can understand when a dev makes that decision because the game grows too big over time. Ep 1 and 2 together are over 2GB already and a lot of people will complain about big sized games because their internet is slow or what ever.
any console commang for money?? thanks
wallet = x

Mytez oh the GF's. :love:

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
You play through episode1 till the end... the game will tell you when to save.
In episode 2 you don`t start a new game(again game will tell you if you do) you just load that last save from epidose1
Very easy.
do you have the save file? i can't play the episode 1

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
should I have played episode 1 for pts? everything even in the start say not enough special pts or not enough pts for that
checking save file those characters are not even in save file, sister and mom missing, but girlfriend and coffee girl is there, do you need to play episode 1 to get mom and sis values added to save?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Not really sure of your point. Can you maybe make a suggestion on how to improve game?
Mate i think you missed the point where i was sarcastic torwards the quoted post because to me it makes no sense to start a game somewhere in the middle with not even beeing able to play every content because i miss the points that i need from EP 1. :ROFLMAO:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Mate i think you missed the point where i was sarcastic torwards the quoted post because to me it makes no sense to start a game somewhere in the middle with not even beeing able to play every content because i miss the points that i need from EP 1. :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah sorry about that lol :) People keep asking about which part to play and I`m like is this for real :) especially when you start episode2 it clearly says that its a sequel and that you should play ep1 lol. Like people are not reading or something...but why bother with vn then !?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I`m so disappointed with review by @evilbefalls I even made a complaint!(hopefully stuff will consider it)
Why would someone leave such a mean review without any solid facts? No content with mom or sis!? Dude seriously!? did you even bother playing this game!? I`m so pissed!

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
People keep asking about which part to play
BTW, seeing that Dr.Domina is going to be part of the game and that she seems to be from your other game, should we play it? Or it isn't that connected to this one?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
BTW, seeing that Dr.Domina is going to be part of the game and that she seems to be from your other game, should we play it? Or it isn't that connected to this one?
Right now Lawyer by trade is not "connected"with I am in heaven so no need to play in order to understand or anything... I wanted to do something crazy with both games to well...I can`t really say but...no you don`t have to in short :;

Reactions: Mytez

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh yeah sorry about that lol :) People keep asking about which part to play and I`m like is this for real :) especially when you start episode2 it clearly says that its a sequel and that you should play ep1 lol. Like people are not reading or something...but why bother with vn then !?
Its fine, sarcasm isn't always easy to detect when it is in text form. ;) Yeah i don't understand that either thats like you start a movie or a book in the middle and not at the beginning.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

TiedupQ

Dec 25, 2017
Do I need to play the holiday special as well to score points, the game just said I was too low on points for the Mom, but i dont believe I missed any

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes