3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This update was very enjoyable.

Looking forward to Part 3. Although like previously stated by others you’ll be short changing yourself if you skip Part 1. There’s a point system going on that needs to be maxed. ;) :coffee:

Montezuma31

Jul 11, 2018
Not bad but why is the MC constantly cock blocking himself? One minute he is thinking what he would do to all the women he is surrounded with next moment that character is all over him and he is like "I should stop this!" "We shouldn't be doing this!" I understand you got to drag it a bit out but after he does it with mom in first episode what's stopping him from doing it again? They both want it yet it ain't going nowhere and yet they do almost everything else...

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@Montezuma31
Sometimes you get that choice when you don`t have enough points.
Also MC lost his memory so in ep1 he saw mom and sis just like any women...also if I remember that time he had sex with mom they were both drunk!(mom more) I guess dev wanted to make MC kind of little less douche :giggle:

D

Deleted member 802253

How far can you go with mom in this game? Im asking because i didn't have enough points to unlock some scenes with her. Also in the next update i would love too see his mother in stockings.......she would look even better in them:)

Nacht13

Aug 20, 2018
Love the games, I'm kinda glad, and blue balled, that he doesn't just fuck everyone out right. There always needs to be build up, similar to Dating My Daughter, otherwise I think it's boring no matter how good looking the characters are. Hard to rate the girls cause they all are pretty great, though Lisa might be my number 1 by with mom, aunty and sis close behind. Don't really care too much about the first girlfriend though. Love the models of the characters too, especially Lisa. Kinda enjoy how they are not naked all the time, just a big sucker for tease play, since it's more interesting.

My number 1 criticism is the MC constantly flipping between getting over the fact that the girls he's attracted to are related to him and and just seeing them as women, thus pursuing them as such. To him straight up going back to saying how wrong it is that he feeling this way and desperately tries to cockblock himself even though his actions always prove otherwise. He does this multiple times, memory loss or not the character growth for him just seems to reset constantly back to like when he first realized he's related to them, to getting over it, and then back again. The mom is similar, though not as bad. Lot of potential though for the games, I'll be keeping an eye out.

Last edited:

jaypongz38

Mar 19, 2018
anyone got a link of episode 1? the link of the episode 1 in this thread, when i download it, i always ends up getting the episode 2...i don't know why...

M'95

May 17, 2019
This went strange and awkward fast, I hate when the MC does something that any normal person (and me ;)) would never do.

Yes, the dr. Domina visit.

What son would let his mother be touched and talked to like in the doctor scene? (incest game, other adult game or RL?).

I wanted MC to stop with the whiney thoughts, stand up and take mother away, this scene felt out of character.

Then the mother, why she let Dr.D treat herself and son like that? It's like she had a lobotomy overnight.

She just let the Dr. humiliate and insult her son, It just feels so out of place.

I hope this was one time mistake, but since rest of game is good and funny, i will just CTRL through the mother and doctor parts and enjoy aunt and sis :)

Last edited:

taboo_lover

Nov 7, 2018
@M'95
Well MC did interrupt her by asking her name. That scene was really hot to me and weird :LOL: I think mom is confused and she doesn`t know how to handle the situation and thats why she trusts that crazy doctor(if she is a doctor). We need to wait and see...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Raven Hex

M'95

May 17, 2019
@M'95
Well MC did interrupt her by asking her name. That scene was really hot to me and weird :LOL: I think mom is confused and she doesn`t know how to handle the situation and thats why she trusts that crazy doctor(if she is a doctor). We need to wait and see...
I am glad it turned you on :) And yeah the mother should be confused with everything that happened, but you need to pop lot of Xanex to not notice someone stroking you between your legs.

The mother not interfering and standing up for her son feels so unnatural to me, but personally I have a mother who would deck anyone that would even look wrong at me, so there you go, it might be me :unsure:

Al that besides there is the doctor herself, she drops so many clues that she is not 100% mentally healthy and misspeaks so much betraying her true intentions that anyone with an IQ larger than their shoe size would have ran out shaming Usain Bolt ;)

Reactions: kxjoh32

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I`m so disappointed with review by @evilbefalls I even made a complaint!(hopefully stuff will consider it)
Why would someone leave such a mean review without any solid facts? No content with mom or sis!? Dude seriously!? did you even bother playing this game!? I`m so pissed!
most likely only played part 2 and not part 1 and if you do that you get 0 "naughty" scenes with mother or sister.
I assume reviewer guessed, like I guessed, that in part 2 you already fucked them in part 1 and could just repeat it in part 2+ new stuff.
I see many bad reviews, some games are brand new and get destroyed by 1-2 ratings right away, no way for developer to try and correct anything, if the dev now want to do that.
Once a game is rated a 1 or a 2 it falls off the radar and most ignore it, which prevent dev to get attention, potential money etc to them improve and continue to build the game and most likely will just stop.
Ive acually tried some of these bad rated games that I felt were better than some top games like summertime saga and others, but because no interest the updates comes slow or it is abandoned
Not sure how reviews can be improved so they dont kill new games

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
most likely only played part 2 and not part 1 and if you do that you get 0 "naughty" scenes with mother or sister.
I assume reviewer guessed, like I guessed, that in part 2 you already fucked them in part 1 and could just repeat it in part 2+ new stuff.
I see many bad reviews, some games are brand new and get destroyed by 1-2 ratings right away, no way for developer to try and correct anything, if the dev now want to do that.
Once a game is rated a 1 or a 2 it falls off the radar and most ignore it, which prevent dev to get attention, potential money etc to them improve and continue to build the game and most likely will just stop.
Ive acually tried some of these bad rated games that I felt were better than some top games like summertime saga and others, but because no interest the updates comes slow or it is abandoned
Not sure how reviews can be improved so they dont kill new games
My only hope is that some moderator will read my report(24hours have passed!) and consider deleting that review or that the user evilbefalls will reconsider it(highly unlikely). Its deliberately malicious without any facts or truth in context... Maybe I can contact UncleVT or N7 ...

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes