3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Is there a guide for this? I’m not getting enough points with the mom after groping her boobs. Despite creating a new game i still end up with not enough

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is there a guide for this? I’m not getting enough points with the mom after groping her boobs. Despite creating a new game i still end up with not enough
If you open up the Spoilers on the OP, you should notice walkthroughs for both episodes.

Zufering

Mar 3, 2019
Im having trouble With the instalation of the game for Android any thing i can do ti fix it ?? It doesn't ends installing, says that the app doesn't install

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Im having trouble With the instalation of the game for Android any thing i can do ti fix it ?? It doesn't ends installing, says that the app doesn't install
Make sure to uninstall any previous version(like episode1, etc...)...

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Ok, kinda idiotic 0.0.6 episode. Especially therapist session. And gosh, please return old 3D models.

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
Ep. 1 latest save with full cp (by walkthrough)

btw this feels like roller coaster, one moment all of them wanted to rip each others clothes and pump away then the next they're like a nun or something. exaggerating? maybe, maybe not
I did the full v1 by walkthrough and am doing 2 (.006) by walkthrough and it still says not enough points for scenes

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
This went strange and awkward fast, I hate when the MC does something that any normal person (and me ;)) would never do.

Yes, the dr. Domina visit.

What son would let his mother be touched and talked to like in the doctor scene? (incest game, other adult game or RL?).

I wanted MC to stop with the whiney thoughts, stand up and take mother away, this scene felt out of character.

Then the mother, why she let Dr.D treat herself and son like that? It's like she had a lobotomy overnight.

She just let the Dr. humiliate and insult her son, It just feels so out of place.

I hope this was one time mistake, but since rest of game is good and funny, i will just CTRL through the mother and doctor parts and enjoy aunt and sis :)
Yes, that nonsense needs fixed. Doesn't fit the narrative of the game at all

Reactions: M'95

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ok, kinda idiotic 0.0.6 episode. Especially therapist session. And gosh, please return old 3D models.
Last model "change" was somewhere at the end of ep1! I`m mostly changing/adding makeup and such from that point(and lightning which can make huge diference!)...(y)

@Rude Roy
Sorry you didn`t like the addition of "psychiatrist". :cry: She`s a mysterious :unsure: and strange :whistle: woman for sure :sneaky:
You have to look through moms eyes! :cool: She`s confused and insecure! :unsure: Her son is suddenly somehow different and constantly looking at her as a woman!( player choice!). Also she loves her son(like every mother) and she`s not immune to his good looks and attention towards her! And she`s worried that things will escalate even more!
Thats why she decided to look for a help! And like in real life things somehow don`t go as planned :mad:
Also in that therapist session MC was alone with 2 mature woman so he didn`t stand a chance :censored:

Hopefully future updates will explain this better or... not... :LOL:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Ok adultjunkie can't wait to see you again please tell us next update date with some real mom son scene

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes