3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is the girlfriend is episode 1 permanent? Like can we choose not to date her? Sucks I lost out on a sex skill level for not pursuing the more lewd options with her. Hopefully that doesn't affect things going further. She's ok looking, honestly hotter than the sister, but I naturally just hate being forced to have a gf and not having any choice. Ironically, if it would have been a choice to flirt with her, I probably would have opted to pursue her anyway, lol.

mclovin0909

Aug 25, 2021
I feel thankful for I can play this game. I even want to hug the dev.
It would be greater if female characters have more kinds of clothes and dresses.
I suggest more clothing sex scences(or maybe just with jewelry and high heels on).
Or public risking?
Forgive my abracadabra :p

Reactions: Chrd

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Damn, i need an update with scene where Lisa and MC would bang girlfriend together. Total meltdown!
:devilish:
Girl and MC dominant over other girl , good stuff. But girl attempting some dominance over mc.. hard pass , she can play that game with her cuck of a husband at her home instead and then when she can't get satisfied , come to mc to get liberated

Last edited:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
any update soon?? thanks
Working really hard... Rendering is done, script is done...need to put everything together... Not finding much time due to personal reasons like before, but still working few hours daily!?!
It will feature 3 large scenes(one optional). Lots of animations...Around the same amount as usual if not a little more...

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Working really hard... Rendering is done, script is done...need to put everything together... Not finding much time due to personal reasons like before, but still working few hours daily!?!
It will feature 3 large scenes(one optional). Lots of animations...Around the same amount as usual if not a little more...
Looking forward! When update?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
thanks , hope you can releaser it soon. i like your game very much and i like to know whart caused MC amnesia

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes