3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Working really hard... Rendering is done, script is done...need to put everything together... Not finding much time due to personal reasons like before, but still working few hours daily!?!
It will feature 3 large scenes(one optional). Lots of animations...Around the same amount as usual if not a little more...
LOL I really like your game, when can we see the update released it

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultJunkie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This was posted in Nov. 2021 saying that "Hopefully December" release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this was stated in Dec. 2021

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And nothing since then on patreon so game should be marked abandoned but dev is still active on this thread saying on the 8th 10-15 days till release but here it is 22 days later and no release and no word from dev.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Dear developers, I would like to know if everything is going well so far? The waiting time is a bit too long。。:rolleyes:
It`s so hard to dedicate every free hour I have in my life to work on a game last year or so :(
Freakin pandemic now this shit with war... Crazy times we`re living in...
Bills are just stacking and working ours are longer with same pay...
Despite that, I`m really close to release... I`m going through the update just looking for the bugs and script.
All the work is basically done...
So close, counting days...

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
It`s so hard to dedicate every free hour I have in my life to work on a game last year or so :(
Despite that, I`m really close to release... I`m going through the update just looking for the bugs and script.
Take care yourself AJ !

Glad to hear about you and this magnificent game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AdultJunkie

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry to hear things have been rough. Keep up the good work.

If there's going to be a hard domination route where we put Dr. Domina in her place, I'll Patreon you to the max. Won't solve the bills but will help defray them a little.

Aug 10, 2019
I can not get rid of Lisa i avoided here at every chance and she still showed up to fuck me over with the girlfriend. I have 0 points with her I do not care for blonds not my thing wish i could get rid of her bad as it is i have to deal with the sister but she is family so i can deal with the blond thing, I love the game Aunt, Mother, Girlfriend, and the Redhead waitress at the coffee shop are more my thing

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to hear things have been rough. Keep up the good work.

If there's going to be a hard domination route where we put Dr. Domina in her place, I'll Patreon you to the max. Won't solve the bills but will help defray them a little.
There`s a scene with dr. Domina in this update. Try it out, maybe you`ll like it... It`s optional of course, but I kinda like her story and variaty she adds. Some people disagree, that`s why it`s optional without any points to score...(except domination points for dr. ;) )

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I can not get rid of Lisa i avoided here at every chance and she still showed up to fuck me over with the girlfriend. I have 0 points with her I do not care for blonds not my thing wish i could get rid of her bad as it is i have to deal with the sister but she is family so i can deal with the blond thing, I love the game Aunt, Mother, Girlfriend, and the Redhead waitress at the coffee shop are more my thing
I`ll look into that. Lisa, GF, Aunty, dr. Domina are optional and can be avoided. At some point it became really dificult to branch story that complex so there were mistakes... It`s still a points based system tho...(sex points, love points, etc...)

Aug 10, 2019
I`ll look into that. Lisa, GF, Aunty, dr. Domina are optional and can be avoided. At some point it became really dificult to branch story that complex so there were mistakes... It`s still a points based system tho...(sex points, love points, etc...)
I love the game but the Lisa thing was a bit out there for me I never did all the things she talks about when she pissed of the Girlfriend dont get me wrong Lisa is hot i like curves i am just not into blonds thank you for looking into this

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
surprised we haven't tagged this one abandoned yet..... it's apparently not being worked on.... shame too.... it's a decent game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yep should be, last post on patreon was
Yeah and the last update from dev on this forum was yesterday and last week. Now I agree it would be wiser if dev also updated on Patreon for his supporters, but I kinda get why the mods on this forum do not see themselves as the enforcement arm for patreon supporters. :) That should be Patreon's task, not theirs.

Reactions: a1fox3

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yeah and the last update from dev on this forum was yesterday and last week. Now I agree it would be wiser if dev also updated on Patreon for his supporters, but I kinda get why the mods on this forum do not see themselves as the enforcement arm for patreon supporters. :) That should be Patreon's task, not theirs.
Well look at Milfy City. Last update was July 21. Wasn't Tagged Abandoned till dec or Jan ( I believe). Before this last sucky Sara update it was almost 2 years of no updates before they tagged it abandoned and he rushed out that Sara update to have it removed.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes