3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
I honestly thought this VN was dead, good writing, well except for the cliché twelve year old mentality that the mc sometimes manifest, interesting characters and good sex scenes, yes it was really short for a seven moths update but considering the amount of content the VN already has is tolerable, the only issue I could point is the awful movement mechanic sandbox like of clicking waiting for shit to happen, thank god the dev put a walkthrough, if only developers understand that this mechanic to extend the time spent in the VN is unnecessary, most people would rather have a short but meaningful time with better content, let's hope it doesn't take seven more month for the next update.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Future updates of this release will depend heavily on peoples interest and support
Everyone is interested, but contributing with support on Patron with this amount of games that exists requires a truck full of money to support everyone, which means that this one, like many others, will end up going to the abandoned slot, after all. In this time of crisis, it is necessary to take into account that many people are investing their savings in food and safety, games are mere exception my friend.
All I wish is for you to be lucky with it.:unsure::coffee:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
get this.
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

Open the script with notpad++ go to the line that gave the error and add this at the end but without the parentheses (.") then save and see if you fixed the error.
From what I saw there is missing after the dot just this (")

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The animations are jerky and thus any sexual action feels to be artificial, which is a great turn-off, because this feeling breaks immersion. Would've been cool if smoothness of movements of the characters could've been improved in animations during sex scenes.

Slippery of the textures of the bodies a problem too. It doesn't "feel" like the male character is holding a female's hand, for example, during animations. Rather their hands are just "floating" around each other, with movements of their other body parts, and not holding tightly onto each one, as it should've been.
Yeah, any animation is really hard, not to mention good ones... It takes around a whole day for me to do a couple of sec of animations... and not to mention massive rendering rig that sucks electricity like crazy...(and generates heat that I need aircon just to cool my room...crazy...)
Also jerkiness is a bug of Daz rendering studio(most common VN software) that`s very hard to iron out... Ideally, one person should be doing only animations between the updates...
But, many of my followers like animations, despite being rough, so...that`s why I continue to implement them...

May 10, 2018
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

Open the script with notpad++ go to the line that gave the error and add this at the end but without the parentheses (.") then save and see if you fixed the error.
From what I saw there is missing after the dot just this (")
Whice line sry. I have no clue where to put " in the traceback?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
so i should just write auntphonecall01. cause when i go to line 2015 i have $ renpy.pause ()
Usually when I have a mistake in some game I can find a friend myself.
I haven't played this game yet, and this complicates trying to help you with something precise, I would need to have the game or the script here with the error to check and see if I can fix it.
Sometimes a symbol or a tag out of line causes errors, if you want to continue with the game as soon as it gives the error click on ignore and the game continues.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i have a bug where i follow the walkthrough and i can not enter aunts house before calling her an then i get this.
Im having the same problem. Even after Aunt has already called and asked me to come over.

Then if I go back to .08 it crashes everytime since I have already been playing .09.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Usually when I have a mistake in some game I can find a friend myself.
I haven't played this game yet, and this complicates trying to help you with something precise, I would need to have the game or the script here with the error to check and see if I can fix it.
Sometimes a symbol or a tag out of line causes errors, if you want to continue with the game as soon as it gives the error click on ignore and the game continues.
Didn't on this error. That error he showed pops up and the whole game crashes and is gone.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes