3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What happens is that error script pops up in a different window. Normal there are buttons below where you can click "ignore" and continue the game. Not on this one it is just the error. Plus the window the game was in is gone disappears as soon as the error window pops up.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really how much did his daughter cost? :LOL:

Will this have a harem ending?
Will cumming inside the aunt jeopardize her new job? cause I don't want my mc to do that to her.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
What happens is that error script pops up in a different window. Normal there are buttons below where you can click "ignore" and continue the game. Not on this one it is just the error. Plus the window the game was in is gone disappears as soon as the error window pops up.
I'm playing here for now and I haven't received any error, let's see what happens later. :coffee:

Blueshadow14

Oct 7, 2020
I know, I know... I just made a cheese joke...and I really take every review and opinion in consideration...

I reserve a 1 star review on games that have game breaking bugs, unwanted NTR, or some elements that really make me mad or angry... But guess that`s just me...
NTR is avoidable?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Since when is NTR in this game?
Or did you just read the three letters NTR without even considering the context of the post you quoted?

oldvet68

Nov 18, 2021
I just d/l this new update and see it would be best to play the first two episodes to know what is going on. I did a search and didn't find them, anyone know where I might find them?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I just d/l this new update and see it would be best to play the first two episodes to know what is going on. I did a search and didn't find them, anyone know where I might find them?
They are in the Spoiler called "Episode 1-2" in the Download Section of the Original Post.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes