M7G

Oct 19, 2021
not sure why this happen but just 10 min ago my electric grid when down it came back 5 m later. and after i opened the game now i cant play is all broken. i even donwloaded the game again to other disk and is the same broken. the game opens but all options are wrong and gets stuck.
View attachment 3511650 View attachment 3511652
The savedata is somewhere in the folder "appdata", maybe if you delet the correct folder all the broken options will be fixed.

EDIT: Just in case, dont telete the "appdata" folder, that would be bad, you have to look for the one where all the kegany laboratoty's games stores the saves.

EDIT2: Didnt see you fixed it, good for you then!

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I got a question did they give the main character small D? cause I kinda hated that, from the last game.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Everestti

May 16, 2017
quick question, what does difficult change, and if going full nrt would be best to chose the hardest?

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone figure out how to cheat? Im trying with cheat engine
I have a cheat table for the contribution and gold values (which is really all you need to cheat as far as I'm concerned). But, as far as I can tell with my limited skills in cheat engine, these are the only two that you can consistently get accurate pointers for. Everything else you can change with cheat engine using their values in 4 bytes mode, but I can't get pointers for anything else No longer valid for 1.1+. See op for link to a much better cheat method

Last edited:
Reactions: Sp0lly

Heinsc

Jul 26, 2020
I have a cheat table for the contribution and gold values (which is really all you need to cheat as far as I'm concerned). But, as far as I can tell with my limited skills in cheat engine, these are the only two that you can consistently get accurate pointers for. Everything else you can change with cheat engine using their values in 4 bytes mode, but I can't get pointers for anything else
U can defenitely also change the amount of skill points u put in the perks and go 999 everywhere. still a fucking grind. gib save pls

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
Well... i'm gonna ask... Is netorare avoidable?
Played some of their past games, based on those it's possible but highly unlikely to avoid the NTR. Keeping FMC from getting 3-holed by every named male character and some anons/randos is possible like a deathless Dark Souls run is possible, or involves A LOT of fairly careful savescumming.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Anyone have any idea how to buy/sell stuff in the shop you randomly find in the dungeon? None of the UI responsive, except to close the shop.

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to buy/sell stuff in the shop you randomly find in the dungeon? None of the UI responsive, except to close the shop.
Press the +/- button on the top right of the item's image. It won't respond if you don't have enough money to buy it, or have the item to sell. Do note that the shop either buys OR sells depending on which shop appeared, not both.

2.00 star(s) 35 Votes