nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
i tested if it has new game+ like the others, and it does, or its supposed to, but doesn't seem to be functioning.
repay the debt, game ends and no option for NG+ shows up

No Esc Button

Jan 7, 2018
i tested if it has new game+ like the others, and it does, or its supposed to, but doesn't seem to be functioning.
repay the debt, game ends and no option for NG+ shows up
pretty sure NG+ is done through the Harem Bath. You click on the ship icon (Purchase 1 Harem Level at least) and there are icons in the top left, 1 for training resistances, and 1 for changing difficulty/Starting New Game+. at least, thats the way the Demo worked.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Can't say I'm surprised this is out here so soon. Would've bought the game myself on release if not for it being locked behind the anti foreigner site that is Fanza. Now though... dunno if I will.

I mean, Kegani Lab's stuff isn't exactly top tier on a good day. Good concepts that are half baked af unfortunately. Never go as far as they need to go and never enough actual scenes.

Now that I think of it. I did end up buying Acerola's new work despite the Fanza bs. But, iirc, I ended up being rather disappointed in it. No where near his previous works quality/quantity.

Don't have time to do a play through but genuinely shocked by the lock of MTL poetry on a new Kegani Labs game. TL quality in the intro actually looked someone decent and easily understandable for once.
That's cause it's chat gpt instead of Unity's autotranslate thing or w/e.

I have a dream of going to Japan and fucking married Japanese women in front of their husbands
According to hentai, that's their dream as well. :KEK:

Naohashi

May 16, 2020
any save file with all the clothes unlocked (as lewd as possible too), thanks in advance!
When she has sex she looses some lustmark, and when she cheats with the antagonist she loose lust, but the saves are plaintext as someome mentioned so just edit the same. But this got all clothing and all her lewd locations trained and a lot of lust and lustmark

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ex-s Gundam

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
KEGANI LAB MENTIONED!? ️️️️ WHAT THE FUCK IS NON-REPETITIVE GAMEPLAY️️️

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
Not sure why but whenever I click the icon in the bottom right it a dungeon, the one that brings up the Bruno's aim window, it locks me out. No way to do anything with the window open and no way to close it. Not sure why.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
where do i put the save files ?
where ever your OS is installed, so if C drive, you put in there into Users folder, name of your PC folder example "blahblah" you may need unhidden files, certain games are saved in Appdata, low roaming aka "LocalLow" folder. K labs always goes here, you can easily edit files any time

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
yeah i knew people would hate this game, i was following this game on chinese game sale website with that feed back...god those people are foot lickers, this game has huge problems and worse offense its "BORING" its most painful game made by this group, man i thought Amazon one was bad, this one takes the cake, no idea what were they thinking i hope they don't make money on this project a total waste of time to play this, the demo was bad, the grind is very bad, scenes are RNG you can miss out on them if you don't have high level on certain skills. Breaks my heart i liked their previous games their best game still Sexy bar or timeloop

2.00 star(s) 37 Votes