VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Am Not A Slut! [v0.1 Demo] [Andrealphus]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i remember trying this game. and the overview felt slightly like a lie cause it made it sound like we had choices but from what i remember of this game you cant choose who to hook up with or reject.

i like female protags just fine but only if we have said choices. i'll be honest if i play this game i'd only go for a lesbian path.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The first version should hopefully be up in a couple of months, it will be a separate patreon so hopefully it will get supported.

Reactions: martories

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Hey Andrealphus, quick question - I recall in a Patreon poll a while back you said this game would switch over to Bree as the MC, but the photo you posted looks like neither Reona nor Bree (at least to me but maybe I'm tripping :p).
Is the plan still to have a Bree MC or is it someone else now? Looking forward to the game ~

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey Andrealphus, quick question - I recall in a Patreon poll a while back you said this game would switch over to Bree as the MC, but the photo you posted looks like neither Reona nor Bree (at least to me but maybe I'm tripping :p).

Is the plan still to have a Bree MC or is it someone else now? Looking forward to the game ~
The MC in I Am Not A Slut! is Reona
The female MC for Love & Sex is Bree (and we are at work to bring more content to her).

• Red Heart
Reactions: GuiltyElation

HX_Eros

Jun 7, 2021
Can't wait for this update. When I found LSSB I really like the art and demo of this game as well.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote