VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Am Not A Slut! [v0.1 Demo] [Andrealphus]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You know you have something special when the old guy who does look like a dirty old man is the person with the least skeevy/perv expression beside the MC... :sneaky:

Dec 23, 2018
Since its not Andrealphus' main game I suppose updates here will be slower, nothing in the last year since its still v0.1 or am I missing something?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
At first when I saw the banner I thought it was a story about twins. Really :love: the bush though.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This university girl looks more like 40 y.o. milf :rolleyes:
Not commenting on the model used or meaning to challenge you in any way, but would a 40-year-old MILF enrolled at a university be all that unusual? There are women out there, whose children have grown, who want to resume a discontinued education. I'm not a woman, but I, for other reasons, received my BSME degree at the age of 39. Slow learner?

Last edited:

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
Not commenting on the model used or meaning to challenge you in any way, but would a 40-year-old MILF enrolled at a university be all that unusual? There are women out there, whose children have grown, who want to resume a discontinued education. I'm not a woman, but I, for other reasons, received my BSME degree at the age of 39. Slow learner?
Sure thing, some people learning trough whole life. But this game present this girl as a young one who just a year before graduated from high school. So if she is 40 now, that make her really slow learner :)

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote