VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Am Not A Slut! [v0.1 Demo] [Andrealphus]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really nice art and pretty good writing. Sadly, it commits the most serious sin in all female protag games - no choices when it comes sexual partner. I get it's an early version but forced virginity loss is always a deal-breaker for me. Especially with such a description. I guess I'll check this one in a couple of versions to see if it changed at all.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I agree with others, the art is very good. The MC's body shape and especially the pussy fur goes well with her personality. I realize this is a demo, so, I'm hoping choices will be added in the next version that will allow the player to choose how sex is initiated, whether it leads to unwillingness or not, at least let the player decide.

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi guys :)
I am really happy that you like the art and story, I'll try to answer some of your questions:
- Yes for now it's only a kinetic novel like game but there will be choices
- I'll add a choice during the intro to avoid Mr Grossman's encounter
If you want you can come by my Discord server to give me your opinions on the game or even what you would like (the first chapter is written already but not the laters)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Is the Pubic hair removable cause its a little bit of a turnoff for me.
The CGs show the MC with and without pubic hair. I am sure there will be a choice in the future for this.

For me, the hairier the better! [Think Maria Schneider in 'Last Tango in Paris' for my ideal! :eek: You need to spread breadcrumbs to find your way out!] But I know that there are people who feel strongly on both sides of the issue. Mr Dots refuses to put pubic hair in any of his games. So... to each his own.

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The CGs show the MC with and without pubic hair. I am sure there will be a choice in the future for this.

For me, the hairier the better! [Think Maria Schneider in 'Last Tango in Paris' for my ideal! :eek: You need to spread breadcrumbs to find your way out!] But I know that there are people who feel strongly on both sides of the issue. Mr Dots refuses to put pubic hair in any of his games. So... to each his own.
Did you open the archive to see that or did I make a mistake during the intro ?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Reona may be introverted, and self-conscious to the extreme about her body, but we found out one thing for sure about her in this demo. In spite of all her inhibitions, she REALLY enjoys sex! That bodes well for the future of this game. :cool: (y)(y)(y)

Oh... about the lack of choices. The developer says that as many as 7 different endings are planned for this game. This cannot happen without choices. Stay tuned to this station...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

i'm kind of picky about pubic hair..styled is kind of nice..of course bare is perfect..but her hair in this was actually kind of cute with that wave in it..lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The teacher is a creep which you instantly fuck and jack is built like a beanbag, no bueno.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Meh, I was expecting to at least make a choice or two, this was more like a kinetic novel. Here is some advice, at least have a full week done before releasing the next version of the demo. It will help the players be able to have enough time to make an informed decision about your game.

Wightwick

Aug 5, 2017
In my opinion it has a nice amount of text and the quality of the art is very pleasing for a first demo but I hope that this first sex part can be avoided or integrated in the slut or naïve route in futures updates. It doesn't bother me very much if the story is like that but if there are choices later why not start with this one? Also, ins it common sense that drinking alone with someone you don't know is not a good idea?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote