VN Ren'Py Abandoned I Am Not A Slut! [v0.1 Demo] [Andrealphus]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is she related to the other game? Love and Sex was just updated with a hyper slutty gyaru who in the ingame event was described as super shy and modest and then suddenly went full slut.

What I mean to say is, is this game a kind of character specific prequel from another game? Theyre both named Reona too

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Is she related to the other game? Love and Sex was just updated with a hyper slutty gyaru who in the ingame event was described as super shy and modest and then suddenly went full slut.

What I mean to say is, is this game a kind of character specific prequel from another game? Theyre both named Reona too
I guess devs used same names and archetype with little differences for both characters but they are definitely two different characters since Reona from L&S even don't look like Reona from I'm not A Slut.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I guess devs used same names and archetype with little differences for both characters but they are definitely two different characters since Reona from L&S even don't look like Reona from I'm not A Slut.
I mean this is at the start. Who knows where this story will lead, how far this rabbit hole of debauchery will go.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Reona may be introverted, and self-conscious to the extreme about her body, but we found out one thing for sure about her in this demo. In spite of all her inhibitions, she REALLY enjoys sex! That bodes well for the future of this game. :cool:(y)(y)(y)

Oh... about the lack of choices. The developer says that as many as 7 different endings are planned for this game. This cannot happen without choices. Stay tuned to this station...
It's not so much lack of choices it's forced content of a certain kind some of us don't like.

Just like guys like to immerse themselves in male protag games, women do the same in female protag games which means I don't want my character going near any dick whatsoever lemme tongue some pussy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gee. I'm certainly glad there are no rules that forces a male to play male protags and females to play female protags.
What does that have to do with anything?

I said when I play as a female protag I like a bit of immersion, and then you posted a bit of nonsense, did you have an actual point to make or just like to type?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
What does that have to do with anything?

I said when I play as a female protag I like a bit of immersion, and then you posted a bit of nonsense, did you have an actual point to make or just like to type?
My point is, I like playing a female protag and I'm male. I guess that DID come of as a bit offensive, after rereading your post. Sorry about that. Apparently, I do like typing, since what I said doesn't seem to have any bearing on what you said.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It's not so much lack of choices it's forced content of a certain kind some of us don't like.

Just like guys like to immerse themselves in male protag games, women do the same in female protag games which means I don't want my character going near any dick whatsoever lemme tongue some pussy.
Okay! We'll have to see if the developer gives us that type of option for each and every NCP... fuck this one; ignore that one completely.

Just remember that males make up the majority of the players of these games. Most want to see dicks in pussies. So, if the developer caters to the majority, you will probably be missing a lot of content. And you probably won't find too much sympathy among the alpha-males who tend to proliferate around here, if you gripe about it.

Just for my information, are there games out there that only have females? I'm sure there must be, but a lot?

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Humm that something i would like to know how much woman come on this website for adult game been thinking of doing a game with a underused theme,might be a nice project to start on one focused at the woman audience

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The other one is the main game, this will probably be picked back up once that one is finished.

Probably released this to test the water and see how much interest it had.

They were never going to drop the other game.
Fair on Andrealphus part to do. And well, it's a demo, not like the end of the world if one drops it anyway.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote