4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I like what I saw, Helen sometimes looks weird as fuck (the giggle animation could give me nightmares) but I can see some potential on this artist. Arts and animations are a 9/10. The story seems dumb as fuck but it is a v0.01. it doesn't need to much story to show what it has to offer. I really liked the menus, the rooms and the music/sound on the game.

The worst thing by far is that I couldn't forget not even for a second the feeling of "I did this game with less than 2 minutes of content so you can start giving me money on Patreon"...

Reactions: Morah SDG

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is there anymore to this than than the one scene with 6 different options? I've got to licking boobs but its just a loop and doesn't end.

Edit...

Ignore me i'd missed one of the 6 options.

For those questioning this is a first release 1 scene with 6 FAP options. I finsihed in under 10 minutes and had the time to post here and get stuck on one bit. If I played through this again I'd clear it under 3 minutes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean you're stuck? If it's a bug, describe it in more detail
(Without your mouse click, dialogues or animations will not change)

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Oh this reminds me of an awful incredibles game I played like 2-3 years ago... Can't even remember what it was called, but man it was all over the place. It felt like he kept changing his mind about what he wanted to to with it every 2 months but didn't bother going back and changing what he had already worked on.
I don't know who you're talking about, but I'm not like that(((((

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I like what I saw, Helen sometimes looks weird as fuck (the giggle animation could give me nightmares) but I can see some potential on this artist. Arts and animations are a 9/10. The story seems dumb as fuck but it is a v0.01. it doesn't need to much story to show what it has to offer. I really liked the menus, the rooms and the music/sound on the game.

The worst thing by far is that I couldn't forget not even for a second the feeling of "I did this game with less than 2 minutes of content so you can start giving me money on Patreon"...
Thank you for the good feedback)
About the game code, I'll admit I didn't do it that long... all the time I killed the animation I was doing for the first time)))
And what about the plot --- it's shitty))))
In the next version, I'm gonna do the right thing.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Wexeo you might wanna quote all the comments and answer them in one single post. it looks strange seeing eight posts from ya in a row.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes