4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
tropic started and unfinished project like this, great concetp and you could see to take some ideas, i will see you game finished, good luck

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
Really good art and animations, this game sure has great potential. You should consider implementing to choose name and relationship for the characters. That way you can get patreon off your back and still satisfy us incest lovers.

WX7

Aug 14, 2017
The windows 32 or windows 64 version is not working for me when i click the I_BOOBS_1_v2 launcher. Can someone tell me why please, thnx ! It opens a black window and thats it :(

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
The windows 32 or windows 64 version is not working for me when i click the I_BOOBS_1_v2 launcher. Can someone tell me why please, thnx ! It opens a black window and thats it :(
Unfortunately, I don't know how to solve this problem, but in the future I will be able to post games in HTML 5 format, but since it is a prototype, it is unlikely that it will be uploaded to any website
Is it possible to get a game in HTML or webgl? :unsure:
Yeah, it's possible. But I don't plan on putting the prototype on websites)

bheemboy

Jul 2, 2019
well.... would we see sex with helen? ....*ahem *ahem......just curious. ;) anyway game on helen.... tht to with dash U R BREATHTAKING (y):cool:... man pls make more .....like dash fucks down her. WOULD BE AWESOME.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes