4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
well.... would we see sex with helen? ....*ahem *ahem......just curious. ;) anyway game on helen.... tht to with dash U R BREATHTAKING (y):cool:... man pls make more .....like dash fucks down her. WOULD BE AWESOME.
Of course it will be))

Reactions: bheemboy

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
nice ass, i saw another incredibles game but i lost interest after they changed artist and the artsyle (especially the ass) didn't really capture me anymore.
I think the art is great but in motion its kinda jarring and i think efforts would be better focused on just still images maybe a few slightly different ones back and forth for "motion".

Also if "Eddie" is fast enough to do pranks in class without anyone noticing him then the idea of him doing that for lewd purposes seems good if you ever wanted to expand/remake something similar.

Reactions: allintine

Honars

Jul 14, 2018
A little patience guys. After some time, a working demo will be ready ... it will be based on the first movie. the demo is already available on the patreon page, and so far only for patreon. it is still unstable, but if you are interested you can watch. the demo is short, it shows in two words what the author came up with. just to show the mechanics of a future game, I saw it and I liked it.

Reactions: Di.Vil and Zoctongo

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
IBoobs 1 - officially dead!)
IBoobs 2 - released on 02.02.2020! (Soon to appear on the site)
Any word on when today? Less than an hour left in the day where I am.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes