RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 5, 2017
You are riding a high horse and calling out the guy of the OP like you are better than him.
You arent.
Then you tried to justify why you dont spend money.
You paying for things here and there is irrelevant, you have no moral high ground to say shit against someone "stealing" something when you are already doing it.
hahaha i am better than him tho, doesn't mean im a saint either.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Game quality aside...
Imagine bitching on a pirate site about stolen art asset.... :KEK:
again the first few people weren't bitching.

Most of them were just "Hey guys just so you know here is where the art was taken from" like it was more informative than anything.

Then the OP started bitching to everyone like pointing out the blatantly superior game the art was taken was an attack against him. Then people started to notice how garbage quality the "game" was, how it's preview images are deceptive since none feature what most of the "game" looks like, and other issues like that.

Like if you're just making a fan made game using Bishop assets and it's just for innocent fun few if anyone cares. But that's not what this guy is doing he's trying to bait people into his patreon by dressing up crap at something worth paying for and hoping enough people donate without realising how minimal all this is.

The fact the "dev" is apparently pushing so many games so quickly proves they aren't actually putting real time into any of them.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
again the first few people weren't bitching.

Most of them were just "Hey guys just so you know here is where the art was taken from" like it was more informative than anything.

Then the OP started bitching to everyone like pointing out the blatantly superior game the art was taken was an attack against him. Then people started to notice how garbage quality the "game" was, how it's preview images are deceptive since none feature what most of the "game" looks like, and other issues like that.

Like if you're just making a fan made game using Bishop assets and it's just for innocent fun few if anyone cares. But that's not what this guy is doing he's trying to bait people into his patreon by dressing up crap at something worth paying for and hoping enough people donate without realising how minimal all this is.

The fact the "dev" is apparently pushing so many games so quickly proves they aren't actually putting real time into any of them.
Of course the game is trash... DUDE wake UP!

It's RPGM... with stolen art assets... what did you guys expect... :KEK:

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Of course the game is trash... DUDE wake UP!

It's RPGM... with stolen art assets... what did you guys expect... :KEK:
sometimes they are suprisingly well made. It's just the game maker couldn't really make their own assets so they lifted them from else where. Doesn't always mean the game is by default bad. After all a game programer isn't going to have the time, skill, or money to have origional assets made.

I mean most are mediocre at best ... but this wasn't even mediocre so it shot below an already pretty damn low bar.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
how many scenes are there? I only found 2 with the sister and 1 with the mom, are there more?

Apr 15, 2020
To anyone interested in where the original game and art came from, here's the link.

You're welcome. Check the game out too, scenes are hot.
at first the summary of the game sounded nice but then it hit the bit about how he was gonna make them his property and made me go "thats a No for me chief". honestly itd have been better for it to have been along the lines that he confronts the father about the cheating in front of his new mom and sisters and she falls in love for him doing that for her.

as for this game by Impregnator Games, the summary was funny but said funniness was cut short by the fact ya stole art from a VN. ShameShameShame.Gif

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The person is stealing game assets and is trying to profit from it on Patreon... that's why people complain. Stolen assets are stolen assets. Just cause people pirate doesn't mean they don't have a twinge of annoyance at people stealing other peoples work. For me, Plagiarism takes me completely out of a piece of art/media. With all the stolen Jill and Claire models floating around these days.
There are other reasons.
Taking someone else's work and using it for yourself is piracy, which is illegal.

Doing the same AND making money from it ... that's a criminal offense. And he's actually making a bit of money on it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kratoscar2008

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
One is forced to question the long term genetic viability of said colony…

i hereby dub it, “Gremlinville”
That's really only an issue if they have bad genes though. That's the cause of issues with incest - bad genes getting reinforced instead of having a good copy to fix them.

If we bred people the way we do dogs for example, (professionally, I mean, not some rando "breeder" selling pups) then we'd weed out all the damaged genes in just a few generations and incest wouldn't be a problem anymore, because there'd be no damaged genes in the first place. (Well, until random mutation once again brought in new "damaged" genes.)

For example, my dog has been genetically tested. She has one bad gene. One. If I get a male who has no bad genes in that same area, it's possible for one or more of her pups to come out with zero bad genes. If I get two, with zero bad genes, and breed them together? No issues at all. It's just hard to do, and even harder with humans due to the complexity of human parings.

It's not so hard to add in that aliens either fixed the bad gene problem, or add in a breeding program that happened a few generations ago before it was ended.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if dev released a "demo" version of .10 for f95 to release. Out of curiosity, last month I paid to see a couple of devs others games and noticed he did exactly that with those. Those f95 versions were almost identical in size and names but were just a partitioned shell of his pay version....
Wreaks of malware :sick: And you paid money for this? Damn, you don't have to take one for the team man... This guy deserves a beer!

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
You are riding a high horse and calling out the guy of the OP like you are better than him.
You arent.
Then you tried to justify why you dont spend money.
You paying for things here and there is irrelevant, you have no moral high ground to say shit against someone "stealing" something when you are already doing it.

Well because why would you sentence someone to theft if they only bought the stolen stuff that might be with or without the buyer's knowledge so of course that wilk be different.
You willingly come here to steal so you are a worse person than a naive person of course.
Stop trying to find loopholes you dirty thief.
As others already pointed out, there is a line between downloading something for your own use and taking someones work to then make a profit out of it. Yes, it is also stealing if you just use it for your own entertainment as well if you don`t pay for it, but it is nowhere near as damaging than trying to make money out of someone elses work.

Downloading it for your own sole purpose is also immoral but fine for me (especially if you don`t have the money to even pay for it anyway) and so is fanwork and fanart that you share with others for free if you contribute the original maker, but if you steal someones hard work and act like you made it and want money for it? Then yeah you are not just a pirate but a pretty big scumbag that ruins the show for everyone by damaging the whole development sector.

Stealing work and reselling it is damaging the market a 1000 times more than some pirates taking it for free, especially if they wouldn`t have ever paid for it in the first place. Pirates don`t destroy a market and illegal downloads are not a new thing but people like this who blatantly steal ideas and art to sell it as their own very much do. So just for the sake of supporting our creative game developers, stuff like this should be banned and not supported on this site. That is not a loophole or some excuse, it is just a fact. Pirates on this site often even do support projects on patreon after finding it on this site if they really like it (Like I did for a few projects), but this stuff here is damaging for every developer and future game project.

So morality doesn`t even play a big role here, we just screw ourselves if we support people like that.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes