RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
always a great way to start off a game
can anyone post the image that its missing please

Last edited:
Reactions: WarblGarbl

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Would love to play those games if you ppl actually paid a decent illustrator and stopped stealing from others. BTW trashtalking your possible supporters when they point out something that is illegal, regardless of whom it comes from , is not a really smart move from you.
Um... I'm guessing you're talking about me since the dev hasn't even replied to this thread.
1. Get your facts straight and your eyes checked as it says who the dev is and yet you're coming at me with this lame "your talking shit to your potential supporters" bullshit.
2. I'm an uploader for this forum I find games and assets and post them if they are not here I don't discriminate.
3. I was talking shit because of all the kids here crying about stolen assets when they're playing a stolen game it's just funny as fuck and then make them mad on top of it? Priceless

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Do you understand the folly of inbreeding? After 4 generations your humanity is gone. But the sex is good.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
I don't really care that the art is stolen from another game. It happens quite often. I'm just concerned about the longevity of a project that uses stolen art. If Bishop is fine with it, who are we to complain? Of course, Bishop will probably never find out about this project, unless someone tells them, or this project gets big enough. My other concern is that this project is promoted on Patreon, and if I'm not mistaken, Patreon has a policy against incest, which would shut this project down when they find out about it.

The idea sounds good, but I think we should wait and see until the people who can stop this project decide if they WILL stop it.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
lol I dont upload these by choice its people who share them or request them and .05 was yes but .10 is a paid version.
... dude... you absolutely choose what to upload.

Um... I'm guessing you're talking about me since the dev hasn't even replied to this thread.
1. Get your facts straight and your eyes checked as it says who the dev is and yet you're coming at me with this lame "your talking shit to your potential supporters" bullshit.
2. I'm an uploader for this forum I find games and assets and post them if they are not here I don't discriminate.
3. I was talking shit because of all the kids here crying about stolen assets when they're playing a stolen game it's just funny as fuck and then make them mad on top of it? Priceless
You just admitted that YOU find games... and assets (huh?) and post them if they aren't already posted.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
No Save No Life : (
i don't know what you mean, story is equivalent to the shoping list on your fridge and the content can be seen in the movie file of the game, there's actualy more content there than in the game ^^

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Found Savegame location ----C:/save ---I made hiro with 9999 gold and 1000 attack =easy kills :LOL: (y)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Stop complaining about the stolen assets. Noneya666 is correct, doesn't matter if the dev is using stolen assets or not, we upload regardless. Most of our games use stolen assets, if you have moral issues then go elsewhere because you are on a Pirate site to begin with. These devs are creating new stories to go along with the art presented and if it really bothers you, don't play it. The topic is in violation of Game Threads Rule 1: Off Topic. If you want, go create your own thread and talk about it.

IDC if I missed what ever point you are trying to make. You clearly missed mine if continuation of the topic occurs. I came here to find out where the game saves are located because I'm a lazy bastard and I find 6/7 pages that were here to be off topic, wouldn't put it past the reviews also being in violation of Rule 8: review manipulation.

EDIT: Congratulations, every Review for this game is in violation of several rules regarding reviews. No one read the Review Rules before review bombing the game.

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Not going to fire this one up. 1) its censored 2) the plot says you and five females are going to another planet for the sole purpose of repopulating or increasing the population there. Yet the five females maybe reluctant and have to be convinced to participate, yet its the sole purpose of interplanetary travel. Really? Sorry you need to rethink the plot this is just silly!

EvWh

Feb 2, 2021
Same place as always. look up 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声~ on Sukebei Nyaa
thank you very much, but isn't this a limited version? It is only 700 MB, a couple of days ago I found an archive with a full version of 2 GB. But the bottom line is that it is encrypted and I do not know how to decrypt it :)

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes