RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
if it's a bunny costume, there's a crystal near the chest that sells weapons. It (the crystal) also sells gifts, shower installation and a vibrator.
any tips or secrets how to get the girls to have sex?i mean actual fucking NOT bj and hand jobs, and boob jobs.etc

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
any tips or secrets how to get the girls to have sex?i mean actual fucking NOT bj and hand jobs, and boob jobs.etc
Beat the bosses of each area to progress a tier with each girl. Just kill them ask and they will do it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Beat the bosses of each area to progress a tier with each girl. Just kill them ask and they will do it.
ive beat all the bosses pretty sure i did theres one section when i goto walk through it wont let me and doesnt seem to be anything else anywhere else all ive gotten is hand jobs blow jobs got to eat pussy and thats it and some wontt do anything at all Untitled.png

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
ive beat all the bosses pretty sure i did theres one section when i goto walk through it wont let me and doesnt seem to be anything else anywhere else all ive gotten is hand jobs blow jobs got to eat pussy and thats it and some wontt do anything at all View attachment 1276375
That's all the content the game has then. You can wait till the game updates which if the dev isn't lying about how often they plan to update the game then that should be within the next week. The scenes the game has are located in the WWW/Movies folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
Okay, I just got finished taking out some bird/ skeleton thing as a third boss that told me this planet wasn't my home...

tried going back and it wouldn't allow me to go any further.

So was this just a demo?

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes