RPGM Abandoned I Can't Start a New World with My Family [v1.00] [Impreganator Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Searching the Dev's name came up with 3 games, including this one.
This one just got out of Demo phase while the other two is posted in May and still in Demo.
So Dev started up 3 projects, a bad sign already, but then all three of them use assets from existing Japanese hentai games.

From Dev's Patreon:
" I'm making this page because I've seen too many H-Game makers abandon their work and just syphon money off their fans while dangling every expanding release dates in front of them. I WILL NEVER DO THIS TOO YOU"

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
I dunno man, this song and dance seem a tad familiar to me. But hey, I welcome any to prove me wrong. It would benefit us all if I am wrong.
The other 2 have finished versions in his patreon site, they are essentially the same files that the dev implemented some code or program to turn one version into a demo. You would never know it unless you tried both versions and he hides it pretty well. I'll send them to you if you want them

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
From a scientific viewpoint, the new world will soon be full of sterile deformed people. People who will be as deformed as the mutants from The Hills Have Eyes.
(I know that the mutants from The Hills Have Eyes are deformed due to radiation but I was talking about the physical appearance)

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
lol I dont upload these by choice its people who share them or request them and .05 was yes but .10 is a paid version.
based on the reviews, this is still the locked out demo version. I'm not buying again to find out though, but you can't tell by the file size nor the version number with the way this dev operates. File size and version number are always nearly identical. Dev is shooting his own foot by not making this 100% clear as everyone keeps thinking they are playing a broken barely started product until they download his patreon copy and try that one. It's a weird strategy to say the least.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hopefully the art is just being used as place holders to see if the game gains interest and will make any money to pay an artist.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
based on the reviews, this is still the locked out demo version. I'm not buying again to find out though, but you can't tell by the file size nor the version number with the way this dev operates. File size and version number are always nearly identical. Dev is shooting his own foot by not making this 100% clear as everyone keeps thinking they are playing a broken barely started product until they download his patreon copy and try that one. It's a weird strategy to say the least.
it's a trash strategy if that's really what's happening.

THese are simply not at a quality to demand money for. THese are like rookie fan game products you find on a simple forum to share. If it was like that the "stolen assets" would be fine. Heck I know of other sites that have libraries of simple games made with "stolen assets".

But those sites don't ask for money at least not for access to the game. It's just simply made games for the sake of fun or practice. No one says anything in those cases because it's all just innocent fun.

But trying to squeeze money out of people for something like this? that's a bit of a different story. You can ask for patreon support but you can't really demand patreon to get acccess to the "full version" of a game made with stolen assets.

The fact the uploader is so rabbidly defensive shows he probably knows it to. I mean the first time he snapped at everyone no one was yelling at him they were just sharing the link to the game the assets game from. But he got all defensive about it like that was a problem.

If he just wants to make some simple RPG maker games that's fine. But when he uses assets from a well known developer like Bishop he needs to be prepared for what that means.

P.S. also FYI I tried the game and it just kind of drops me onto the map with minimal explanation of what to do and the monsters have WAY WAY WAY too much health for a first battle. It might be possible to win by using healing and blocks carefully but no RPG game worth playing besides Darksouls should require that much effort at the very start of the game. So unless I missed something it's not even a very good simple RPG game.

What makes it even worse IMO is that the preview images intentionally exclude the actual RPG maker artwork. Meaning they are trying to hide the fact this is just a basic RPG maker game by only showing the Bishop art as if that's what the game looks like ... it's not really. You'll be looking at simple sprites and just fighting basic monsters. At least put some of the actual battle scenes in the image preview I mean really.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
it's a trash strategy if that's really what's happening.

THese are simply not at a quality to demand money for. THese are like rookie fan game products you find on a simple forum to share. If it was like that the "stolen assets" would be fine. Heck I know of other sites that have libraries of simple games made with "stolen assets".

But those sites don't ask for money at least not for access to the game. It's just simply made games for the sake of fun or practice. No one says anything in those cases because it's all just innocent fun.

But trying to squeeze money out of people for something like this? that's a bit of a different story. You can ask for patreon support but you can't really demand patreon to get acccess to the "full version" of a game made with stolen assets.

The fact the uploader is so rabbidly defensive shows he probably knows it to. I mean the first time he snapped at everyone no one was yelling at him they were just sharing the link to the game the assets game from. But he got all defensive about it like that was a problem.

If he just wants to make some simple RPG maker games that's fine. But when he uses assets from a well known developer like Bishop he needs to be prepared for what that means.

P.S. also FYI I tried the game and it just kind of drops me onto the map with minimal explanation of what to do and the monsters have WAY WAY WAY too much health for a first battle. It might be possible to win by using healing and blocks carefully but no RPG game worth playing besides Darksouls should require that much effort at the very start of the game. So unless I missed something it's not even a very good simple RPG game.

What makes it even worse IMO is that the preview images intentionally exclude the actual RPG maker artwork. Meaning they are trying to hide the fact this is just a basic RPG maker game by only showing the Bishop art as if that's what the game looks like ... it's not really. You'll be looking at simple sprites and just fighting basic monsters. At least put some of the actual battle scenes in the image preview I mean really.
what else can I say other than you pretty much nailed it there.

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
what else can I say other than you pretty much nailed it there.
OH BTW Just realised the First episode of the Kasoku hentai adaptation was just released. Meaning a "game" using Kazoku's assets just so happened to be released within days of an animated episode of the game. Anyone trying to say that a coincidence is insulting our intelligence by assuming we'd be stupid enough to buy that.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Why does this make a save file straight to the C drive (like where you can find the program files x86 folder) instead of the folder containing the actual game? Technically it's fine, but it makes me uneasy...
Huh, so that's where it's placed; yeah that's really susp, especially when MV, and RPGmaker in general, usually places it in the game folder. Dev would have to go out of their way to change where it's placed. Add on what others say, and it just gives off red flags.

Anyways, tried the game, and it's barebone, as if the dev didn't really put much thought/effort into it. Like: (Note: This is ver 0.05)
1. The enemies don't even respawn, when know of how to make respawning, on-screen mobs are out there.
2. Everyone's growth seems to be static (50hp and 10mp, not sure the stats because I didn't check).
3. The shop only sells 1 item (some affection increaser, that doesn't do anything)
4. There's only 1 'scene' for each girl, and it's basically a movie, so really annoying to watch, as you can't speed it up or anything.

Reactions: hentai charley

Hornyrhino89

Jan 26, 2019
OH BTW Just realised the First episode of the Kasoku hentai adaptation was just released. Meaning a "game" using Kazoku's assets just so happened to be released within days of an animated episode of the game. Anyone trying to say that a coincidence is insulting our intelligence by assuming we'd be stupid enough to buy that.
I find that really interesting. The girls from that hentai, and this "game," seem to be clones. See:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 5, 2017
I mean there are people still putting money on such projects, just because you find loopholes to justify stealing doesnt excepts you from the same association to the rest of us.
Never said i wasn't a pirate or anything, just that alot of us actually DO support the stuff that we like, it's really simple.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
4. There's only 1 'scene' for each girl, and it's basically a movie, so really annoying to watch, as you can't speed it up or anything.
Wait you got more than 1 girls scene? I got the first 2 for the youngest sister and I couldn't get anything from the rest. Inconsistancy for a demo seems even worse than nothing at all, this guy ain't makin' the next fuckin' PT.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Wait you got more than 1 girls scene? I got the first 2 for the youngest sister and I couldn't get anything from the rest. Inconsistancy for a demo seems even worse than nothing at all, this guy ain't makin' the next fuckin' PT.
Hmm, might be tied to level or something, I swapped between them when fighting the mobs.

Edit: Huh, f95zone had a reaction limit? First time coming upon it.

furyto

Jul 21, 2018
still stealing if you get the product without paying for it. It's not better to steal for profit or for enjoyment its both equally wrong. hypocrites everywhere
Thats why theft and selling stolen goods are separate crimes and not the same. I try to respect everyone and their opinions but since you think you have the superior one here, you need to reevaluate your vision of the world. Not all crimes of the same category are equal, thats why there are different punishments depending on the case and not everyone is sentenced the same. Dont talk about stuff you dont fucking understand, you sound like an angry teenager that never was talked back because no one wants to hear u whining. Grow the fuck up and respect everyones opinions.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Never said i wasn't a pirate or anything, just that alot of us actually DO support the stuff that we like, it's really simple.
You are riding a high horse and calling out the guy of the OP like you are better than him.
You arent.
Then you tried to justify why you dont spend money.
You paying for things here and there is irrelevant, you have no moral high ground to say shit against someone "stealing" something when you are already doing it.

Thats why theft and selling stolen goods are separate crimes and not the same. I try to respect everyone and their opinions but since you think you have the superior one here, you need to reevaluate your vision of the world. Not all crimes of the same category are equal, thats why there are different punishments depending on the case and not everyone is sentenced the same. Dont talk about stuff you dont fucking understand, you sound like an angry teenager that never was talked back because no one wants to hear u whining. Grow the fuck up and respect everyones opinions.
Well because why would you sentence someone to theft if they only bought the stolen stuff that might be with or without the buyer's knowledge so of course that wilk be different.
You willingly come here to steal so you are a worse person than a naive person of course.
Stop trying to find loopholes you dirty thief.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes