VN Ren'Py I Have Known You [Ch.1] [Dotty Diaries]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Bob o/
IHaveKnownYou-CH1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Played Chapter 1 and must say "Dotty suprised me again" with this new game.
The story is well entangled, catchy, exciting, thrilling but most of all, it will get you hooked and won't let you go (that is, if you set your mind on the story and not looking for a quick wanking).

The renders and animations are from top quality, even some chick scared the shit out of me, but that's the beauty about Dotty's games, it got every bits and pieces in it for a good game.
And the beauty of the whole thing is, the mysterie around some of the characters, what's their connection in MC's life? Why are they following MC? What do they want from MC?

Been playing his previous game Carnal Contract [v0.9 Rework] as well, and pointed him out on some minor issues/typo's which he corrected I hope. (Just kidding Dotty, I know you did ;))
Despite some negative comments I red here made by some players, If you don't like it, then don't play it. It's Dotty's project, respect the creator.
That project is on hold and will be continued after finishing this game, so keep an eye on it.

With this been said, I'd also would like to thank JefSound (Co-Dev for Princess on the Run) for his support on the proofing of Dotty's games. And last but not least, thanks to Dotty's Sis, the main writer of the story's.

Dotty Diaries:

Princess on the Run:

Reactions: Dotty Diaries

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Played Chapter 1 and must say "Dotty suprised me again" with this new game.
The story is well entangled, catchy, exciting, thrilling but most of all, it will get you hooked and won't let you go (that is, if you set your mind on the story and not looking for a quick wanking).

The renders and animations are from top quality, even some chick scared the shit out of me, but that's the beauty about Dotty's games, it got every bits and pieces in it for a good game.
And the beauty of the whole thing is, the mysterie around some of the characters, what's their connection in MC's life? Why are they following MC? What do they want from MC?

Been playing his previous game Carnal Contract [v0.9 Rework] as well, and pointed him out on some minor issues/typo's which he corrected I hope. (Just kidding Dotty, I know you did ;))
Despite some negative comments I red here made by some players, If you don't like it, then don't play it. It's Dotty's project, respect the creator.
That project is on hold and will be continued after finishing this game, so keep an eye on it.

With this been said, I'd also would like to thank JefSound (Co-Dev for Princess on the Run) for his support on the proofing of Dotty's games. And last but not least, thanks to Dotty's Sis, the main writer of the story's.

Dotty Diaries:

Princess on the Run:
Thank you! We’ve put a lot of hard work into making this game even better than my first. After months of dedication, Chapter 1 is finally out.

I hope you enjoy upcoming updates!

Last edited:

Dotty Diaries

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2023
Needs kinetic tag. There is no choices at all.
In Chapter 1, there are only a few choices, and they will have impact in Chapter 2. I agree, though—there's a noticeable lack of choices in the game right now. Thank you for point that out!

Dotty Diaries please answer important questions: will there be a harem path and ending?
and is the content forced or can it be avoided?
I mean some fetishes or tags that are sometimes presented in the game that are not liked by everyone, especially lesbians, NTR, femdom, etc.
There won’t be a harem ending in this game. It will be more like a romance with just one girl (of your choice)

All adult content will be avoided, following the same approach as with Corry in Chapter 1.

NTR and femdom won’t be part of this game. There will be some lesbian content, but it’s not the main focus.

View attachment 3974933
Gravity is really cruel with the one on the left! So young and so down already ! I don't want to see her tits ;) :p
Thanks for pointing that out! I have to fix her boobs before she starts showing them around :p

View attachment 3974773
In the other game from the same Dev the MC was pathetic and some of the content was forced, if someone tried it, I would appreciate if someone could tell me how pathetic this MC is, looking at those previews, overview and tags, it seems more of the same.

Thanks.
Hey man, please give it a chance. This game is different, both in story and in characters personalities

Reactions: seja10

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Requested by platypushperry, shared by DeathB BaasB

------------------------
[Game Name] [Version Number] [Dev] - Compressed

Win/Linux [236 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [221 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes