3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Lanytai2010

Jul 31, 2017
Kinda sad you have to switch to JP in some scenes or the game freezes. I really want to know what's being said in those moments. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Kinda sad you have to switch to JP in some scenes or the game freezes. I really want to know what's being said in those moments. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Oh Jesus... You overhype it for yourself. lol
Well, at any rate, here you go; so you can get closure.
It's really lackluster imho, though. Quite like the game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
So how many ending this game have? I play Japanese version so I don't know the story. I unlocked 3 endings so far. First one is 4th ending with the shop girl, basically just need to agree have sex with her to get this ending, then I got bad ending by refuse the shop girl while being mean to the heroine (force her become whore by select minus option only), and good ending by refuse the shop girl while take care the heroine (select plus option only).
So I guess I missed one endling at least, however for some reason I unlocked full CG already, weird.

Lil_mari8

Oct 7, 2019
So how many ending this game have? I play Japanese version so I don't know the story. I unlocked 3 endings so far. First one is 4th ending with the shop girl, basically just need to agree have sex with her to get this ending, then I got bad ending by refuse the shop girl while being mean to the heroine (force her become whore by select minus option only), and good ending by refuse the shop girl while take care the heroine (select plus option only).
So I guess I missed one endling at least, however for some reason I unlocked full CG already, weird.
Ending 3 is basically the same route as Ending 4 but without the final scene so if you did Ending 4 you unlocked everything Ending 3 would unlock

Reactions: Mod Leaner

kiskeeru

Jun 22, 2024
View attachment 3654086

Overview:
On a rainy day, you met a cool young girl at the park. She ended up staying at the debt-ridden protagonist's house, what will happen next...​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-20
Release Date: 2024-05-17
Original Title: 借金地獄の俺が言いなり家出JKを拾った
Developer: Kebab Reverie
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 2024.05.17
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

How to change the language:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3654087 View attachment 3654088 View attachment 3654089 View attachment 3654090 View attachment 3654091 View attachment 3654092
finally

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes