3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
So, can someone say, with absolute certainty, exactly just how many endings there are? Please?

There was a very helpful post with a guide (https://f95zone.to/threads/i-in-the...2024-05-17-kebab-reverie.208922/post-13791009) a little back, but I seen mention of ending 5 and even 6 in the thread...

Anyone?
4 endings. Stated in the second preview.
I didn't get ending 3, but in the memory box I've already done everything, could someone for the love of God tell me what the hell happens in ending 3????
You save her before D ending and send her home. Shop girl carries you home and stays with you.

Reactions: Zippix

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Is this one of those games where the animations are essentially wiggles that don't stray too much from the original pose?

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
the "enter" does nothing...is there any way to rebind this crap?
the "e" key is not an option; its broken...laptop problems.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Honestly it is kinda funny and sad at the same time how people just keep asking about that freeze/getting stuck in a scene, even though nearly every time someone actually answers with how to fix it. I guess reading has officially become frowned upon?

cheeseburger

Jun 4, 2017
Pretty good game for 1-2 hour of session, I spent way too much time checking the balcony. Thought the MC gonna get a "bungee jumping with no rope" scene or something xD
Honestly it is kinda funny and sad at the same time how people just keep asking about that freeze/getting stuck in a scene, even though nearly every time someone actually answers with how to fix it. I guess reading has officially become frowned upon?
I guess reading is kinda hard when you have a HARD time playing the game.

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes