3.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Damn, I kind of felt bad for destroying her the first playthrough, but not anymore with this ending. Rip

1716367096798.png

• Sad
Reactions: rKnight

Groomtinger

Aug 9, 2017
Weird, i thought people who play NTR loved to say that you aren't supposed to relate to the protagonist and that if you do so it is your own fault.
I'm sure everyone enjoys things differently. For me, at least, NTR does nothing if I can't sympathize with the MC. But the MC in this game is an asshole, so he kind of deserves everything that happens. The fact that his reason for being in debt is never explained also does nothing to help me relate to the character. The main motivation of the game is a mystery that is never revealed.

Damn, I kind of felt bad for destroying her the first playthrough, but not anymore with this ending. Rip
If you wait until after the credits, she reunites with you. Also, hard to be mad at her for her choice. She ran away from home because she hated the life she had there, and then, in order to save your life she goes back to it.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
damn ending 2 is trash. imagine after a sugargirl gives you 1m, you tell her because this other girl confessed to me, you need to leave out of our lives. if he doesn't get stabbed by the rich girl then I dunno what will.

but yeah, surprisingly good for a short 1 hour ish game. I've wasted 1 hour on something way worse than this. easily 4/5.

oh and, the balcony was never used. I was hoping our MC would jump from that after being unable to pay the debt, but the devs probably chickened out at the last minute.

agentloldavis

Mar 12, 2018
damn ending 2 is trash. imagine after a sugargirl gives you 1m, you tell her because this other girl confessed to me, you need to leave out of our lives. if he doesn't get stabbed by the rich girl then I dunno what will.

but yeah, surprisingly good for a short 1 hour ish game. I've wasted 1 hour on something way worse than this. easily 4/5.

oh and, the balcony was never used. I was hoping our MC would jump from that after being unable to pay the debt, but the devs probably chickened out at the last minute.
she gives the dude a blowjob during the fireworks or something, i remember him cumming on her shoe lol

Mrjack666

Aug 31, 2021
I didn't get ending 3, but in the memory box I've already done everything, could someone for the love of God tell me what the hell happens in ending 3????

DoctorYasu

Oct 28, 2018
You can see all events and routes in two runs. Here's how:

Guide said:
Start a new game and make two different saves. Save 1 is for Ending A, B and C. You should ALWAYS pick Justice answers in that Save and be nice to her. Save 2 is for Ending D.

A, B, C endings.
On 8/2, rewrite Save 1.
- Ending A. Choose NOT to obey the loan sharks (>50 Justice needed). I suggest to save at the beginning of each day on a different slot. Let's call it Save 3. When the shop girl confess to you, pick the runaway girl.
- Ending B. Load before the confession and now pick the shop girl.
- Ending C. Load Save 1. Choose YES to obey the loan sharks. Before asking the girl to do the stream, change language to JP or the game will freeze. You can change it back to EN after the scene. When she asks you if she can go to the bathroom, let her go. When prompted, choose to save her (>50 Justice needed).
D ending.
Load Save 2.
Be mean and naughty to her and go with the punk's plan. Don't let her go to the bathroom. RAPE.
Supreme_Evil You can pin this to the OP if you want.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes