3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Shinkaishoujo

Jun 13, 2019
i think i got endings 1 2 and 5? did i just see that wrong or did i not do 3/4? seems like I got all the scenes so i'm not too convinced to do them.

overall not a fan of the game, art is ok but nothing special.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I have gotten 1,2,3,4 endings what is this about the 5th and possibly 6th ending?

ChaserRaven

Aug 9, 2020
Fun little thing of using cheat engine for game. You can cheat money by doing double value. Sadly 4 byte value does not work.

Reactions: Hetalica
Mar 2, 2021
The 4 endings which I got were pretty easy; Just a fair warning - don't do choices that result in bad karma, even if you get -140 karma (my PB), you won't get new dialogue choices. However, getting good karma does give you better options as well as the bad ones. Also, if you had a choice to get a sex scene, you get the sex scene in Free Mode, so there's no downsides to just choosing +justice options.
Also, there's only one ending where there's netorare, (though I guess it's more netorase?) that's ending 4. (unless there are more endings than 1-4)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
netorare avoidable?
yes
Even though i don't know for sure right now.
Since you can collect "Justice points" and the cat in the park said something about those points affecting the Route and Ending you will get, i'll still have hope.

We will still have to wait for a 100% confirmation if it really will be avoidable with that.
I just hope it's not again one of those, where these choices and "justice points" just decide if it's rase or rare. :confused:
If it's just rare then why give choices or JP at all.
If it's rase then it's one of the lowest i've seen so far. Wouldn't make much sense i'd say, at least if the girl has a tiny bit of selfworth left (which she kinda proofed when MC tried to get her into his first livestream.)
can't remember the choices because i played in japanese... but yes rack up justice point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game is pretty linear and short tho

Reactions: Frumi
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes