Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I'm not sure if some critical info is missed but I do understand it correctly that the protag in on board with pink haired hotty because he got the full proof by the power of "mentally unstable girl said so"?

For all we know she could be the intro head villains right hand woman on a mission to really f the 4 up from the inside because he knew that his intro attack would just have a superficial short term effect.

Woah, I'm actually surprised that so many people had troubles with the mini-game. I checked the game several times before release and never had any issues with it. I will release the update with the "skip" button today (should've done that in the first place, but never had any complaints about the mini-game from my subscribers, so I thought it's not a big deal lol).
Took me a little by surprise but nothing that could not be handled. Felt somewhat out of place. Also while the increasing difficulty makes sense in a gameplay mechanic sense doing it in reverse would make more sense storywise here in my opinion considering long time stamina problems the opponend gets described with.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Tonythetank

Jan 13, 2018
The art is great but wtf is this minigame? I don't wanna sit here spending 20 minutes on a minigame. Please add a way to skip this. It's single handedly ruining the game.

Reactions: Hammer120

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Woah, I'm actually surprised that so many people had troubles with the mini-game. I checked the game several times before release and never had any issues with it. I will release the update with the "skip" button today (should've done that in the first place, but never had any complaints about the mini-game from my subscribers, so I thought it's not a big deal lol).
While the rest of the game works great, on JoiPlay minigame is impossible even with a kb or controller : it's so fast even on a 120hz screen you see multiple points
And at some point the sync seems to bug and you need to not be in the green but just in between the orange and green.... (-10?) making six in a raw extremely hard, so 12.... Still it must be a joiplay bug I assume

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2019
uuuh uuuh uuuh uuuuuuuuh
uuuh uuuh uuuh uuuuuuuh
uuuh uuuh uuuuh uuuuuuh
aaaaahh aaaaaah
Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the Gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night, I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I neeeeed

nope i'm not definitely have the urge to sing that song.. :ROFLMAO:
HESS GOTTA BE STRONG AND HESS GOTTAA BEE FASTTT

Reactions: Konstantinus
Oct 22, 2019
Yep. That's where the name came from (y)

Ah, yes. Because I force people to subscribe to my subscription service, right? Because I put content under a paywall? And I definitely didn't put an AI CG tag in the thread, so anyone who doesn't want to play an AI CG game can just skip it. Some people complain just for the sake of complaining, I guess.
AY yo for reall? Yooo thats really funny XD Honestly thats really smart using the song name like that lol

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
The art is great but wtf is this minigame? I don't wanna sit here spending 20 minutes on a minigame. Please add a way to skip this. It's single handedly ruining the game.
I see you like the skip botton.
He ask you if you want to skip it, before playing the game :LOL:

althworld

May 12, 2018
I see you like the skip botton.
He ask you if you want to skip it, before playing the game :LOL:
I admit I did skip some of it, but not at the start. And going through it a second time, I didn't notice any skip minigame option. Am I missing something?

althworld

May 12, 2018
Seriously guys, give it a rest. If you want to play a game where all the LIs are virgins, go find one. Or where no women in the game has sex within a year before the MC even meets them, this isn't that game either. Go play something else.

It is the height of unbelievable entitlement to post page after page of whiny messages about why you don't like a particular plot point, with endless justifications. If you want to post a brief comment once, then say, "Hey game looks good, but I'm not a fan of the scene with the cheerleader and the teacher. It bothers me so much, due to some personal issue, that I don't want to see any more of your free game. Best of luck."

Then, and this is the most important thing, leave. Don't come back and complain again, and then come back later and complain some more. This site has thousands of games, find one that fits your particular personal preferences, and let everyone else that likes the game, enjoy it in piece.

If you only want to date virgins, good luck with that. It should go the other way though and women should refuse to date you unless you are a virgin too. They don't want to get sloppy seconds either, as you put it. So you should only be able to have sex one time, with one person, and then you are ruined for life, destined to future celibacy.

Pretty ridiculous, right? That is what you sound like.

I know you white knights all think that if you just complain loudly and often enough, that the dev will cave and change his game to your personal preference, and that every other dev will hear your whining and never have another male character in any game forever. That is the wrong attitude. The dev put the scene in there because he likes it, and he thinks at least 1 other player will like it too. End of story.

I haven't even played I Need a Hero yet, I just wanted to browse the forums to see if it is any good, and come to see endless entitled posts from the whining brigade.

Give it a rest and go away. For good. Go play Freshwomen again or something.

Women are not cars.
Yeah, I don't get this strange obsession with the idea of 'virginity'. I mean, if she's not cheating on the mc while they're in a relationship, then what's the big deal if she has some experience? Though as a non ntr fan, I do agree I didn't 'need' to see her having sex with the teacher, so an option to skip the scene could've been added.

Reactions: reb95

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah, I don't get this strange obsession with the idea of 'virginity'. I mean, if she's not cheating on the mc while they're in a relationship, then what's the big deal if she has some experience?

Cough, cough, incels, cough, cough.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I admit I did skip some of it, but not at the start. And going through it a second time, I didn't notice any skip minigame option. Am I missing something?
Just before the tennis game begins, He explains the rules and than ask if you want to skip the mini-game or not.
I myself can't stand mini-games or puzzles. So I try to avoid them, because most of the time they get me frustrated, and half of the time I delete the whole game out of frustration.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Just before the tennis game begins, He explains the rules and than ask if you want to skip the mini-game or not.
I myself can't stand mini-games or puzzles. So I try to avoid them, because most of the time they get me frustrated, and half of the time I delete the whole game out of frustration.
Yeah, I got that after I redownloaded the game. I must've been playing the version before the skip option was added.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Take your time.
it's always the same to many Devs working on to many projects at once
working to pay bills i understand, i have to work.
But trying to make two and three project at one time with no crew not good practice it tends to get you dropped and ignored

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes