JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Can you tell me the name of the AI generator, if possible)
Seems like the scene is still there according to the other post I quoted. But the preview is gone, to me that seems really shady. Cause we know it won't get any tag that might let people who dislike that kind of stuff know that there is love interests shown fucking other guys. There are a lot of things that could have been shown to get a blackmail style plot. She could have been masturbating, stealing the answers to a test, smoking, stealing some money or school supplies for some reason... lots of things... but eh...

The approach could be to not have any relationship with her? After what you have written it's evident that I don't consider her as a LI.

EDIT:

After trying the game I'm going to assume that the cheerleader isn't a LI and that her existence can be completely ignored, since after watching the scene my interest in her is between zero and none.

Although the truth is that if there are going to be many scenes like this, surely the best thing is not to continue the game and look for another one (one is more than I like, two are many and three are too many).
Showing a love interest fucking other people adds nothing, I will never understand it, especially if a dev wants to have a harem style game. But whatever...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Seems like the scene is still there according to the other post I quoted. But the preview is gone, to me that seems really shady. Cause we know it won't get any tag that might let people who dislike that kind of stuff know that there is love interests shown fucking other guys. There are a lot of things that could have been shown to get a blackmail style plot. She could have been masturbating, stealing the answers to a test, smoking, stealing some money or school supplies for some reason... lots of things... but eh...

Showing a love interest fucking other people adds nothing, I will never understand it, especially if a dev wants to have a harem style game. But whatever...

In fact, I suspect that there isn't even an option to not watch it. Before the scene there are two options, one clearly appropriate to advance the path of a LI (different from the one in the scene) and another that I suspect will end or damage the path of that LI (and since that LI is fundamental to the development of the story, I wouldn't be surprised if it led to an abrupt ending) If you choose the appropriate option to follow the path of that main LI, the scene happens without leaving you the option to decide whether you want to see it or not.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
CaptainBl00d

Is it possible to ignore the cheerleader or not? Because, as I said, after that scene I don't see any reason why my MC would be interested in establishing any kind of relationship with her.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
First time I ever see AI CG got high star ratings.
Weird. Feels like people has already on the acceptance phase.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
First time I ever see AI CG got high star ratings.
Weird. Feels like people has already on the acceptance phase.
A lot of people don't have problem with AI CG itself. What they have a problem with is low effort content. So many of the AI CG games here are terrible, and would have been just as terrible even without any AI involvement. At least this one looks somewhat promising.

Reactions: Soulafein

s98719

Dec 5, 2017
A lot of people don't have problem with AI CG itself. What they have a problem with is low effort content. So many of the AI CG games here are terrible, and would have been just as terrible even without any AI involvement. At least this one looks somewhat promising.
True. I would naturally expect the story line to be better written when AI CG is involved.

Asdf Fdsa

May 20, 2018
CaptainBl00d

Is it possible to ignore the cheerleader or not? Because, as I said, after that scene I don't see any reason why my MC would be interested in establishing any kind of relationship with her.
Contrary to what you're saying, she's so far my favorite LI. Not because I like NTR or something, but because

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and because she's hot as hell.

Plus a character sleeping with someone else before you've had a meaningful encounter with them doesn't even count as NTR in my books. That sleeping scene with the teacher was pretty much a plot point that later allows what I mentioned in the spoiler to happen. Isn't NTR literally an active love interest cheating on the main character with someone else, i.e. betrayal? How is the cheerleader an active love interest at the point where she sleeps with the teacher and how is that remotely close to betrayal?

CaptainBl00d

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Contrary to what you're saying, she's so far my favorite LI. Not because I like NTR or something, but because

Plus a character sleeping with someone else before you've had a meaningful encounter with them doesn't even count as NTR in my books. That sleeping scene with the teacher was pretty much a plot point that later allows what I mentioned in the spoiler to happen. Isn't NTR literally an active love interest cheating on the main character with someone else, i.e. betrayal? How is the cheerleader an active love interest at the point where she sleeps with the teacher and how is that remotely close to betrayal?
I don't understand that logic either. If you see a random woman having sex, and you don't feel sad or happy about it, you just... saw it? Does that mean you got "NTRd" too? That sounds ridiculous to me. And if every female character should be a virgin in your book, that's fine. But that's not the case in my game.

P.S. By that logic, every MILF that you encounter in games should be a virgin too. A 40 y.o. MILF with a thicc body, that is a... virgin. I get that it's a fantasy, but come on. Let's be just a little realistic. And if them not being a virgin is not bothering you, and you just don't want them to have sex with other people during the story... Well, most MILF's in adult games have husbands. That they probably have/had sex with. Is that a "no-no" situation too?

P.S.S. I also want to remind you that my game has ZERO male characters, except the MC! That teacher was just a one-time cameo, that's literally it! And yet I still get all this heat from "clean harem" fans.

Look. I want people to enjoy this game, I really do. But I won't delete or drastically change a scene, just because a few guys are too sensitive to it. Sorry.

And once again, I want to thank all the people who support and enjoy this project! Love y'all! :love:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Has anyone talked about NTR? I don't think that's NTR, she just seemed like a slut to me and I don't like that type of characters.

I don't understand that logic either. If you see a random woman having sex, and you don't feel sad or happy about it, you just... saw it? Does that mean you got "NTRd" too? That sounds ridiculous to me. And if every female character should be a virgin in your book, that's fine. But that's not the case in my game.

P.S. By that logic, every MILF that you encounter in games should be a virgin too. A 40 y.o. MILF with a thicc body, that is a... virgin. I get that it's a fantasy, but come on. Let's be just a little realistic. And if them not being a virgin is not bothering you, and you just don't want them to have sex with other people during the story... Well, most MILF's in adult games have husbands. That they probably have/had sex with. Is that a "no-no" situation too?

P.S.S. I also want to remind you that my game has ZERO male characters, except the MC! That teacher was just a one-time cameo, that's literally it! And yet I still get all this heat from "clean harem" fans.

Look. I want people to enjoy this game, I really do. But I won't delete or drastically change a scene, just because a few guys are too sensitive to it. Sorry.

And once again, I want to thank all the people who support and enjoy this project! Love y'all! :love:
Why does everyone assume that I consider that NTR? It's not NTR, and I don't like it because the LI seemed like a slut to me. Is it that difficult to understand?

Personally, the only thing I want to know is if we can avoid her, as I said I don't like slut characters.

EDIT:

And I have not asked that the scene be deleted, just that it would be nice if there was the option of not seeing it. Whether I see it or not, that type of LI doesn't interest me.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I would hardly call "clean-harem" the biggest community on this site alone. Anti-NTR definitely is though, and as long as the dev doesn't have that in plan (he clearly doesn't) I'm pretty sure him and the game will be just fine.
But can she be ignored or not?

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I would hardly call "clean-harem" the biggest community on this site alone. Anti-NTR definitely is though, and as long as the dev doesn't have that in plan (he clearly doesn't) I'm pretty sure him and the game will be just fine.
the "clean harem" was reffering the dev's wording. there are sure some hard core harem fans out there but personally I have never heard the phrasing "clean harem"

harem and incest are the most popular tags in this site so I believe that refering to that group as the bigest I am not falling that much out.

and yes, the anti ntr is by far the largest group not only in the site but, if I may say so, in society as well. I have yet to meet a man who enjoys misery, helplesness, jealousy and being cheated on or who would willingly share their women.

Reactions: Soulafein
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes