Unity Completed I Reincarnated In A Game World as a Tentacle Monster [Final] [Almonds & Big Milk]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
Damn, the description had me intrigued, but then according to all the reviews, this isn't worth downloading. Anyone know any GOOD games where you play/control a tentacle monster, or perhaps multiple?

Reactions: limmingse

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
Damn, the description had me intrigued, but then according to all the reviews, this isn't worth downloading. Anyone know any GOOD games where you play/control a tentacle monster, or perhaps multiple?
3lrwze.png

I can only think of two off the top of my head besides the one above; there's Bakery's Swallow! (RJ063983) which is translated and Kagurado's Tentacle Brainwashing (RJ079857) which is not translated but an event based CG collection game.

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
View attachment 1596481

I can only think of two off the top of my head besides the one above; there's Bakery's Swallow! (RJ063983) which is translated and Kagurado's Tentacle Brainwashing (RJ079857) which is not translated but an event based CG collection game.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I can tell the latter very much isn't for me, but I'll look up Bakery's Swallow.

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
Well my computer immediately picked the download as a virus straight without even having to opening it. That's a nono for me brotha.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well my computer immediately picked the download as a virus straight without even having to opening it. That's a nono for me brotha.
welcome to the world of piracy
at least half of the legitimate shit you download will be flagged as viruses
hell, I've had small university projects get marked as viruses by antiviruses, but if you're afraid of that, just don't download

Reactions: Xol

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
It's a freaking Reipatcher MTL, this should be clear on the OP. Maybe tags or title. Anyway, it's far from english.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Those that use Auto-Translators should be condemned. You have to wait a little for the program to replace the original text, and sometimes it can take several minutes, resulting in the breaking of immersion (unless you are just their to fap to cg) as you wait there on each line to be translated as you get to them. Auto-Translators should not be the final translation.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Those that use Auto-Translators should be condemned. You have to wait a little for the program to replace the original text, and sometimes it can take several minutes, resulting in the breaking of immersion (unless you are just their to fap to cg) as you wait there on each line to be translated as you get to them. Auto-Translators should not be the final translation.
honestly just taking the fucking dialogue files and slapping them in deepl.com for $10 would do a better job

Reactions: Float_Fish
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes