• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KuumaNuu

Jul 27, 2018
I might regret asking this, my head already hurts thinking about it. Do you play as yourself observing your future self cucking yourself? Or are you the time traveler going back to the past to cuck yourself? Or is the cuckold from the future being cucked by his past self time traveling to the future? Help me before I lose my mind.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
The title is interesting at least..

Though...
What a most fucked up intention to time travel.

It do lacks the time paradox element, but who give a damn. The game is to be enjoyed, not to be studied.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
could you really call that a cuckold though since you are having sex with them eventually in the future

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This is paradoxically one of your worst and best releases. The characters are distinct enough with separated enough special scenes that its easily some of your best work. However, the endings all basically being the exact same is a real letdown after the variety shown earlier and the game is just tedious enough to not justify doing more than one playthrough. I felt your earlier games felt less grindy in this aspect and made the subsequent playthroughs a bit less boring not to mention it was easier to forgive the similar endings when it was 3-4 of them instead of 7.

Reactions: ara1111

hahava

Oct 17, 2018
That's because math is hard and I'm stupid. I accidentally counted that the words acquaintance and granddaughter have the same length. Here's the new fix. Same procedure as with the last fix.
Still didn't fit in the text field (for the menus where you skip the introduction), you forgot to change the second parameter max length at ln 3, ~col 13032.
Attached a zip with the fixed fix!

Last edited:

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Still didn't fit in the text field (for the menus where you skip the introduction), you forgot to change the second parameter max length at ln 3, ~col 13032.
Attached a zip with the fixed fix!
Thank you very much. I just rushed the last fix before heading to sleep and forgot that I also give people the option to change it again after the skip. I'll add your fix to the front page if you don't mind

Reactions: john1230

Xaky

Apr 27, 2017
OK, I've read your long note and so I decided to put a review of my own, hoping to help you.

First, I'll talk about the choice of engine, rpgmaker is not bad but I'd say, using ren'py, especially for this game, would be better: easy saving/loading/skiping anytime, possible to put scene in pictures or short animation, better visual and nice backgrounds giving more contexte, no unskippable boring walking when you can't interract nor save, etc...

Second, the story is pretty nice but the way you bring it without much visual and with a loooong text at the start is pretty turn off and annoying, I'd prefer if you bring it along a bit slower, maybe by letting the playing move around and interact during the prologue, for example.
Same for the explanation of how the mechanics work, it'd be better with a gradual explanation while letting the player try by himself cause reading it is really long and annoying (players usually prefer to try it out till they succeed or lookfor explanation themselves after a few fails).

Next is about the scenes development: I think they are pretty gradual which is good starting with blowjob/footjob/handjob and getting to sex later on which make the player increase his horniness and actually look foward more "grinding" to get there and be gratified when it happens.
About the scenes themselves: they aren't bad but aren't really good either, they could be a bit longer (not necessarily with more pictures/animations but) with a bit more text with the girls moaning and saying short exciting sentences (maybe even in a loop till the player chooses to stop it), and also with some choices for the player to do it again or choose the point of view or the position.
Also, better quality and more animations would always be a nice thing.

Overall, the story look appealing to me and the scenes are pretty nice and gradual which I liked but the way I got there with lots of explanation (that I mostly didn't read and skiped) and the grinding which was pretty annoying and not really interesting makes the game subpar at most.

Finaly, concerning the support, I think what people want is more something that looks interesting and promising which they can interact with and see the evolution, while having some mild choice about where the game is going and which girl they want a scene on, etc.
For this, you could consider using polls and make special scenes for high-contribution patreon, but this would only work for bigger project instead or short 1-month games you make at the moment.

I hope this review can help you and I might consider supporting you in the future if I see something interesting :)

Reactions: Troqu
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes