MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
This plot is the biggest of garbage but alsothe funniest thing ever:

"I'm going to use my newfound power of time travel to make my younger self have a better life, wait... what is this! My younger self is having a better life as I intended?! Fuck you I'm making your life hell now!"

(Also this game is ass, something bugs out and breaks every 2 seconds making the game basically unplayable)
Can you please specify your problem with the game bugging out? What version did you download (normal, torrent, compressed)? What operating system do you use? Did you change or replace any files?

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
Alright, can someone explain to me why Kotomi-only getting stolen sends past-self into despair like he got cucked? Was he making moves on his hot mother-in-law? I went for a Kotomi-only ending after finding out the post-ending to see if corrupting her would change the post-ending, but the regular ending for it felt weird as hell.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
Did play the game and yes its good very short sadly filled with bugs and the gallery code did t grant me one at the end

Did have to edit the saves to get some scenes working aswell

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Can you please specify your problem with the game bugging out? What version did you download (normal, torrent, compressed)? What operating system do you use? Did you change or replace any files?
I just downloaded the regular windows version posted on here. Girls will get stuck, it got stuck on night time completely, I would start scenes and the textbox would disappaer and it would be completely stuck. Could start any conversations etc etc.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I just downloaded the regular windows version posted on here. Girls will get stuck, it got stuck on night time completely, I would start scenes and the textbox would disappaer and it would be completely stuck. Could start any conversations etc etc.
That's weird. Do you have problems with other RPG Maker games? Did you maybe tamper with the save files? Because not many people made a message like you, even though a lot of people downloaded the game. I'm sorry to say, but I probably won't be able to help you. I tested the game on windows as well and it worked fine for me.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
TBH, the other parts of the game overview sounded more far-fetched than going back in time and being cucked by oneself. But I have to leave it at that.

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
Quite liking the game dev, but there seems to be a strange bug where the game thinks it's night time AT ALL TIMES past day 1, attaching a save here for you.

Continue from the latest save, 13: Just go to sleep, and it's always night.

Maybe the conditions for checking if it's day or night are not too rigorous?
Or maybe it doesn't change back to day in certain situations?

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Quite liking the game dev, but there seems to be a strange bug where the game thinks it's night time AT ALL TIMES past day 1, attaching a save here for you.

Continue from the latest save, 13: Just go to sleep, and it's always night.

Maybe the conditions for checking if it's day or night are not too rigorous?
Or maybe it doesn't change back to day in certain situations?
Thank you for the saves. Seems like the parallel event that is supposed to tint the screen back to normal apparently had a condition that I forgot to erase. I attach a fix if you're interested. The other fixes should be there as well.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Alright, can someone explain to me why Kotomi-only getting stolen sends past-self into despair like he got cucked? Was he making moves on his hot mother-in-law? I went for a Kotomi-only ending after finding out the post-ending to see if corrupting her would change the post-ending, but the regular ending for it felt weird as hell.
I mean your best friend is basically tearing apart your family. Even if his reaction is a bit over the top, he probably knows what this did to his wife and daughter. Even if he just has a neutral relationship towards Kotomi, the betrayal takes a big part in this reaction. It is kind of over the top, I know, but I think it kind of fits.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes