AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Im able to get money by doing blogs and gambling, but how can I do that? I tried checking around and I see nothing that would help indicate the option for that.
If you open up the item window, you can click on 'item'. Then click on the 'phone', which enables you to use the phone. You can then use the functions on the phone.

Yeah, it was confusing the hell out of me as well.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
How is this NTR exactly when the MC himself is doing it with several girls??
I was asking that myself, I mean, ok you go back in time and fuck your girlfriends who are being or be loved by your younger self but still, how could you call that cucking, does your younger self watch you doing it? Still I wouldn't call it NTR, unless it was some stranger doing it to your girls. Either way I might try it out and see how funny it is.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
From the intro, the story is your life sucks, you gain the power to travel back through time--except not really and it's more like parallel timelines--and you use it to improve the life of a different version of you. You succeed. You become envious of your other self's fortunes--which is entirely thanks to you--so you swear revenge on them for "playing you like a fool."

wut

This motherfucker is a goddamn moron--good thing I kept the default name. This is what happens when you try to develop an excuse plot.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
From the intro, the story is your life sucks, you gain the power to travel back through time--except not really and it's more like parallel timelines--and you use it to improve the life of a different version of you. You succeed. You become envious of your other self's fortunes--which is entirely thanks to you--so you swear revenge on them for "playing you like a fool."

wut

This motherfucker is a goddamn moron--good thing I kept the default name. This is what happens when you try to develop an excuse plot.
I already knew that people will not necessarily like the main character and or his decision, but that was something I was willing to accept.
If I ever remake the game (and mabye make a sequel), the story would make more sense. I actually thought of something that would be entirely possible within the limitations of superpowers after the game was done and released and would make the story more appealing and logical, but I did not want to shove it in like that after everything was done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes