ShadowRev

Jan 24, 2020
The game gets stuck in sayura bedroom scene when choosing the option lay down beside her during scene. cant get out of the image. Any fix for this bug?

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
The game gets stuck in sayura bedroom scene when choosing the option lay down beside her during scene. cant get out of the image. Any fix for this bug?
That's certainly weird. I just tested the scene in both variants (requirement for the scene met/not met) and it worked fine both times. Can you maybe provide saves/tell me what you did before starting her scene? Maybe a command that automatically moves the player is queued up (even though that shouldn't be the case) and that's why you're stuck. Sorry that you ran into that problem.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
I'm enjoying the game so far, but I do have a couple of questions/concerns.

First off, I've noticed that every day is basically identical to the last. All the interactions, all the actions and choices you can make, all the scenes stemming from those choices, and so on. Do you have any plans to mix things up and maybe change the results of some choices based on the character's lust level or something? Not that there's anything inherently wrong with the way it is now, I just don't know if every day being identical was intended or not.

And second, speaking of identical, I've finished the game twice now, one with Sayura and one with Ayumi, and both of their endings were exactly the same. It feels a little odd that the characters would react exactly the same when you end up with Ayumi. Sayura I can understand, but with her you're literally stealing her away from her husband. Ayumi, however, isn't related to them (or their daughter if "tenant" was just a cover) and their reaction shouldn't be the same. Kotomi especially shouldn't be reacting that way at all. Sayura is one thing, but Ayumi should be free to decide on her own who she wants to be with, regardless of her relation.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I'm enjoying the game so far, but I do have a couple of questions/concerns.

First off, I've noticed that every day is basically identical to the last. All the interactions, all the actions and choices you can make, all the scenes stemming from those choices, and so on. Do you have any plans to mix things up and maybe change the results of some choices based on the character's lust level or something? Not that there's anything inherently wrong with the way it is now, I just don't know if every day being identical was intended or not.

And second, speaking of identical, I've finished the game twice now, one with Sayura and one with Ayumi, and both of their endings were exactly the same. It feels a little odd that the characters would react exactly the same when you end up with Ayumi. Sayura I can understand, but with her you're literally stealing her away from her husband. Ayumi, however, isn't related to them (or their daughter if "tenant" was just a cover) and their reaction shouldn't be the same. Kotomi especially shouldn't be reacting that way at all. Sayura is one thing, but Ayumi should be free to decide on her own who she wants to be with, regardless of her relation.
Thank you very much for playing my game.

About your first concern. I thought about making the days different, but I quickly threw that idea away as that would've probably led to more problems instead of better gameplay. I know that it kind of gets repetitive, but I thought that getting to know what combination is the best and reaching the requirements to get their scenes would be sufficient enough for it to not be completely boring. At least I enjoyed that aspect when I tested the game. So it is intended.

About your second concern. I know that it kind of feels weird, but the betrayal is what plays a huge part in the endings (the ones beside Sayura's). Again, I know it's weird of them to react that way, but especially in the case of the clone I think it makes at least some kind of sense. Seeing the person you thought to be your best friend basically tear your family/relations to other people (in case you want to view it in a more neutral perspective) apart should hurt a lot.
And to be honest I was kind of lazy. Doing the endings would've not taken a huge amount of time, but I already had to delay the release due to unforeseen events during the testing period, so I didn't want to delay it much further. Especially because of the promises I made. With the endings now I just had to copy and paste them and change the dialogue and small events instead of making completely different scenes. Apart from the two other ends of course, which are slightly different. I wish I could've done more, but time was slowly running out on my side.

I hope that kind of answers your concerns.

nameisfiller

Sep 12, 2018
I have also encountered this and managed to resolve it after some testing. It seemed to be related to a bugged sprite that remained in her bed from an earlier scene. Getting the MC to take a shower by interacting with a question mark in the bottom left removed the sprite and fixed the scene for me.

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
Didn't play your game but I must admit idea is off the fucking rail (and yeah, it is a good thing, not bad), congrats dude.

MochingMochi

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I have also encountered this and managed to resolve it after some testing. It seemed to be related to a bugged sprite that remained in her bed from an earlier scene. Getting the MC to take a shower by interacting with a question mark in the bottom left removed the sprite and fixed the scene for me.
Found the culprit. Forgot to reset Sayura's location after the masturbation scene in the introduction. Thank you for your help. Attached files are all existing fixes and the one for this problem.

DoorinFloor

Sep 22, 2021
Thank you very much for playing my game.

About your first concern. I thought about making the days different, but I quickly threw that idea away as that would've probably led to more problems instead of better gameplay. I know that it kind of gets repetitive, but I thought that getting to know what combination is the best and reaching the requirements to get their scenes would be sufficient enough for it to not be completely boring. At least I enjoyed that aspect when I tested the game. So it is intended.

About your second concern. I know that it kind of feels weird, but the betrayal is what plays a huge part in the endings (the ones beside Sayura's). Again, I know it's weird of them to react that way, but especially in the case of the clone I think it makes at least some kind of sense. Seeing the person you thought to be your best friend basically tear your family/relations to other people (in case you want to view it in a more neutral perspective) apart should hurt a lot.
And to be honest I was kind of lazy. Doing the endings would've not taken a huge amount of time, but I already had to delay the release due to unforeseen events during the testing period, so I didn't want to delay it much further. Especially because of the promises I made. With the endings now I just had to copy and paste them and change the dialogue and small events instead of making completely different scenes. Apart from the two other ends of course, which are slightly different. I wish I could've done more, but time was slowly running out on my side.

I hope that kind of answers your concerns.

Thank you very much for responding. I'm also glad you didn't take my comments to mean I was trying to antagonize you or that I didn't enjoy the game, because that wasn't my intention.

I can totally respect "I did it that way because I felt like it" as a reason for most of my concerns. It comes off as less awkward now, knowing that it was intentional. Admittedly, it would be more satisfying if at least the endings were different, since it would provide more motivation to pursue a character path than simply seeing their various sex scenes during the main game, but how it is now isn't really a detraction. Time constraints and other unforeseen problems are complete understandable.

toadsky

Feb 10, 2019
Found the culprit. Forgot to reset Sayura's location after the masturbation scene in the introduction. Thank you for your help. Attached files are all existing fixes and the one for this problem.
What folder do I extract the fix to?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
I Used My Time Traveller Powers to Cuckold Myself.....WTF?!

• Haha
Reactions: BrothersKeeper

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Here is your feedback if you wanted it: Decent game with a lot of sex scenes, but noone will ever legit hit most of them because of the 7 day limit. Maybe if you have it 30 days or dont have one at all, maybe people will be able to get to the scenes, but 7 days and like 4-5 actions (and most actions is just building lust with no sex scene) per day compared to like 50+ sex scenes obviously means there's too many scenes compared to how much the player can access. New Game+ is great, but a player will have to play the game at least 10 times to unlock everything. When it comes to these types of games, most players will play 2-3 times max maybe, so having a player repeat everything 10+ times is too excessive. But my only real feedback is that 7 days is too short, and it should at least be 30 days

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Thank you for your service!

Honestly, IUMTTPTCM should probably get .5 star off the lewd name alone. It caught my eye and made me chuckle. Going back in time to Cuckold yourself is weird, but that's what I like about the idea. Weird is a big part of this game and suspending disbelief is very necessary here.

The story is what's supposed to make it work - and for the overall premise it did at first. An experimental vaccine gives people certain abilities and MC has the power to visit alternative timelines. Pretty hot idea so far. The story also rounds out with a meta-plot, which I really appreciate. But 95% of the time, you're in a game loop of options within a house and a few potential love interests. That's nothing bad, but this story could have been developed far, far more creatively. You also don't influence the meta-story, which in the end doesn't amount to anything. A few extra slides would have done so much more justice to the grind.

Gameplay is your standard 'figure out what option works for what character' and you advance. The dev does give you a multitude of lewd and sexual scenes throughout the days you're in the house and in the ending days, I even found them repeating? I like the addition of the gambling and buying items, while it's wacky story-wise it does add a little extra spice to the game. Since you can't rollback, you roll with your punches or you save a lot.

Graphics. I enjoyed the 2D isometric perspective and sometimes, the 3D sexual animations worked for me. I would probably have loved to see a little more detailed 3D stills myself, but for the cartoonish style this game goes for it works. The dev would do well to hide the 2D house when the 3D sex is happening - there's a style clash that doesn't help the sex scenes.

Writing. Most of it is medium, but some of it is pretty cringe. Some of that cringe is on purpose and then it's funny, but other times it's cringe because the dev is trying too assert dominance too hard. Sayura is a pretty standard 'curious wife', Ayumi is the 'young one with bratty behaviour'. Kotomi seems a bit of a hit-and-miss, but definitely clears up towards the end of the game. I'd do a full Kotomi run to see what happens - but since the dev responded here I don't think anything noteworthy will change.

I ended up liking IUMTTPTCM for it's potential and quirky extras. A potential that is never realized because as the developer has said, the game just needed to release. With extra time and care, this game could have been more memorisable and have the meta-story pay off. Now, I see no real reason why you should travel back in time to cuckold yourself if you don't have a special kink for it. This game was meant to be played one way and the other options just aren't as satisfying.

I think it was all a setup.

3/5

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2022
Im able to get money by doing blogs and gambling, but how can I do that? I tried checking around and I see nothing that would help indicate the option for that.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes