• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Just doing my annual bump to see if anyone has solved the black screen problem some people are getting...

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
black screen?? don't have that kind of problem in vol 1 or 2, you might have done something wrong
Volume 1 works fine, but vol 2 I can hear the title theme but the screen is black. I'm emulating win 10 in parallels on Mac and every other VN (I've played over 100 at this point) runs fine. If you search the thread with "black screen" you'll see a few other users had the same issue, but as far as I know a solution wasn't found. Swapping over the "zombie" bin file from volume 1 weirdly displays the screen, but then the game won't run as the data is from vol 1.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Volume 1 works fine, but vol 2 I can hear the title theme but the screen is black. I'm emulating win 10 in parallels on Mac and every other VN (I've played over 100 at this point) runs fine. If you search the thread with "black screen" you'll see a few other users had the same issue, but as far as I know a solution wasn't found. Swapping over the "zombie" bin file from volume 1 weirdly displays the screen, but then the game won't run as the data is from vol 1.
Try and extract the game in to a different location could be a problem with the location wasnt extracted into properly... just find some other file other location maybe other drive, give it all a go.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
God, I got way too invested in Mitsuki. If anyone could spoil me on her situation in volume three, I'd appreciate it.

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Yep, still nothing. As I said the closest thing I can do is use the bin file from volume one and I can see the screen, but then the game won't work.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017

Denpasoft teased this a while back at the beginning of Oct. At the very least we know that they're going to release it soon. Though this just a speculation; With Halloween is coming near, wouldn't it be the perfect time to release it?
Pretty hyped

Edit: Confirmed release date set to 15 Dec on steam

Last edited:

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019

Denpasoft teased this a while back at the beginning of Oct. At the very least we know that they're going to release it soon. Though this just a speculation; With Halloween is coming near, wouldn't it be the perfect time to release it?
Pretty hyped

yeah saw it from ryuu's discord dec 15

Reactions: xDEEPx

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017

Pretty hyped

This is a great news. I was planning to download the japanese version and play it with Machine translation :rolleyes: . Now I don't need to do that anymore :whistle:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes