TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
So... This is just conjecture from all the comments,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but the story doesn't seem like it's going where I feel comfortable, so RIP me I guess. I'll just have to move on and try and find another well-written game/VN with possible sweet sweet vanilla.

God, this is depressing. The first game got me really invested, too.

• Sad
Reactions: keitaka and greenp

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
but the story doesn't seem like it's going where I feel comfortable, so RIP me I guess. I'll just have to move on and try and find another well-written game/VN with possible sweet sweet vanilla.

Wish their was more zombie or character mc transformation games...

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
Wish their was more zombie or character mc transformation games...
Not my thing, but I feel you my dude.
It'd be nice if there were more variety to what gets released, but we're trickle fed whatever gets translated over in JP, or given whatever the same few genres are popular in crowdfunding games. I know realistically it can't be helped, but one can dream.

Reactions: xDEEPx

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Not my thing, but I feel you my dude.
It'd be nice if there were more variety to what gets released, but we're trickle fed whatever gets translated over in JP, or given whatever the same few genres are popular in crowdfunding games. I know realistically it can't be helped, but one can dream.
Its these moments were I feel that my dream of learning Japanese needs to happen faster.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018

There's still hope for you, though - , so obviously neither of them is going to be dropped just yet.

And, especially with regard to Mizuki:

So, I'm quite convinced that we'll see more of both the Mizuki and Tokiko plotlines in the future. All the signs point that their roles as love interests are not over yet.

TorryInaBox

Aug 3, 2018
There's still hope for you, though - , so obviously neither of them is going to be dropped just yet.

And, especially with regard to Mizuki:

So, I'm quite convinced that we'll see more of both the Mizuki and Tokiko plotlines in the future. All the signs point that their roles as love interests are not over yet.
... Oh my god I don't know if this is better or worse. So wait, does

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Just thought I'd ask if anyone solved the black screen bug? I'm emulating windows 10 via parallels, and vol. 2 is the only novel to have it.

Reactions: Retro_Mind

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
From what I gathered the japanese version of episode 3 was released over a year ago, either the translation is taking way too long or they just gave up on it
iirc it took them like a year to release the T/L between episodes. This is Denpa we're talking about, it almost as long as MangaGamer release times, only Denpa just listed everything as TBA unlike MG progress status. Im very invested with the story of this series, i just hope that it will see a release one day

Jul 9, 2017
iirc it took them like a year to release the T/L between episodes. This is Denpa we're talking about, it almost as long as MangaGamer release times, only Denpa just listed everything as TBA unlike MG progress status. Im very invested with the story of this series, i just hope that it will see a release one day
I will say this as far as the story goes, I came for the hentai and stayed for the plot

Reactions: greenp and Pokilo

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
HOO BOY,

Yeah okay maybe ill try it then. Once I can handle more excitement of the sort.
I read the WN, Don't worry those tipe of VN dont cuck the MC, the childhood friend exists only for drama reason and to be a stepping stone.

popolice

Apr 20, 2018
Oh god damn the Doctor is gonna die next game isn't she? Look, she even has the And the only other character who has the same hairstyle is literally a zombie so yeah she's fucked boys

• Haha
Reactions: greenp
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes