xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Shit... I'd just recommended this to a friend, he's gonna be crushed when he finds out.
It was a good few hours... alot of ppl liked these two volumes... I can only assume its gonna be pushed to be translated faster but i doubt its gonna be super fast.

Jan 26, 2018
we need the longer story, especially the adult content. its a r18 VN right? and one more, the evil protagonist in this vol kinda suck i dont feel that evil vibe anymore.. its somehow missing in this vol. i really love the evil protagonist thinking in the 1st vol.

shifty-sword

Jul 24, 2018
Just a quick question, does Tokiko appear in the third volume.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have an recommendations of similar? Short-ish with an engaging plot and a decent amount of H scenes? I'm enjoying this series a lot more than I expected and need something to fill the gap until Vol 3.

Saitamom

Jun 15, 2018
hey guys, how do you unlock all the scenes? im missing 4 of them. even my gallery is not complete. how do you fix this?

Menin

Feb 15, 2018
There's something I didn't understand : when you chose the alt ending, MC goes back to check on place with all the survivors. Yet he finds nothing, so they were not wiped out by zombies; but we know for sure that army fled. So what happened to them ?

Did they get the same idea as MC, moving to the mountains ?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
All things considered that ,you stayed in your apartment forever, tokiko surely will bring other zombie girls to your apartment and meet you, If you leave tokiko and go back to town and help the survivors, you will provide sample of zombie virus from your body for ∨ to her for researching the creating vaccine for zombie virus, you will have sex with her finally.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
There's something I didn't understand : when you chose the alt ending, MC goes back to check on place with all the survivors. Yet he finds nothing, so they were not wiped out by zombies; but we know for sure that army fled. So what happened to them ?

Did they get the same idea as MC, moving to the mountains ?
I've been wondering about that too.

Here's my little theory:

Alternatively;

Reactions: greenp and Menin

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
I looked into the web novel and compared it with vol. 3 of the vn as far as the chapter count. Also the web novel is listed on mangaupdates and novelupdates as ongoing. I have no idea what the state of said web novel even is. I would love to have this info, but finally even the tags on vndb list vol. 3 as open ending(s).

So i do not even expect volume 3 to bring any definitve closoure. For the record i have no idea how vol. 3 ends or even what it contains, i'm not able to read japanese. :D
But the internet has quite a few ways of finding stuff like this out, at least.
OK, now I'm really curious how deep this rabbithole will go. At this rate the series might wel end up spanning five or six VNs (and I certainly won't be complaining if it does).

And on a side note; words can't describe how happy it makes me that Tokiko is in the Volume 3 splash screen. Zombie girl is best girl~

Reactions: rKnight and xDEEPx

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Any news on when vol3 will be released... or is it still whoever translates good luck.

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Any news on when vol3 will be released... or is it still whoever translates good luck.

Part 3 is already released (JP version)
English/chinese version to be announced, most likely next year or at the very end of this one idk

You can ask them on and see if they have any info or smth

Reactions: Lunarius and xDEEPx
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes