noiro

Nov 16, 2018
after i install there is warning "application error : the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
click ok to close the application". what should i do? i just already download file .dll ( inc mscv1400 and vcruntime140)

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Meh, it was pretty short and Mitsuki was barely there, but atleast the MC improved a bit and he was less miserable than before.

Reactions: acewinz

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
You should have waited post credits. There was a bit more to see. I found the way the story was developing incredible personally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No surprise it was her but glad you told me post credits :)
Also agree very well written, which why the break up seemed very off to me. Mostly I agree with you on MC though I feel he suppresses emotions rather than doesn't feel them and doing things to keep mind distracted is big tool for that.

EDIT

Thanks for the chat and well thought out insight and will be interesting to see this all unfold...though still not happy with massive backward step the two best characters took or way it was triggered though that in itself not bad story telling and I still have gut feeling more happened in that reunion meeting to explain her behaviour that we will find out later.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Anyone got luck running it on wine? Completed the first volume just fine, but not so with the second.

Got a little past the harem/town hall choice but then the game just locks up on me. Not seeing a lot that helps in the logs either.
Hmm. Was going to say try setting your regional setting to Japan, but if you were playing at all I don't think its that. Anyone know where the save games for this store at? Maybe passing along a file past the point you freeze would work.

xLeviathan

Oct 11, 2017
Question for anyone in the know.
Dunno if you already sorted that out or not. But once you complete the main story you get another option on main menu (Aditional Scenes) just watch them, the ones that contain memories for gallery are 3 to 5 (1 Mitsuki and 2 Makiura)

Apart from that. Gotta say, i enjoyed it. Its not like those typical novels that explain the plot and then its more sex than writing (Even if sometimes i wished it were more scenes) but its kinda... "Refreshing" at least. Not that i know a vast post-apocalyptic vn's
Cant wait for vol. 3 english translation

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Dunno if you already sorted that out or not. But once you complete the main story you get another option on main menu (Aditional Scenes) just watch them, the ones that contain memories for gallery are 3 to 5 (1 Mitsuki and 2 Makiura)

Apart from that. Gotta say, i enjoyed it. Its not like those typical novels that explain the plot and then its more sex than writing (Even if sometimes i wished it were more scenes) but its kinda... "Refreshing" at least. Not that i know a vast post-apocalyptic vn's
Cant wait for vol. 3 english translation
I didn't notice that, thanks. Also I agree, there are some VN's that its enjoyable they have an actual story that's enjoyable for more than just fap material. lol

Reactions: xLeviathan

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Anyone been able to fix the black screen issue yet?

It's definitely something in the .bin file. As a (half) joke, I swapped over the .bin from IWAZ vol 1. and it actually displayed - I just couldn't start the game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes