TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Unfortunately if we go by the time Vol. 2 took to release after Vol. 1, we're looking at a one year wait again.
Hmm well its understandable that it takes so long if we want the visual novel with pictures, sound effects etc, but if someone were to just translate the novel with text only? it could be done within a month at most, i think.

Mar 27, 2019
I have the first and second vol games is the third out yet? on one of the main sites it says vol 1,2,3 just wondering about vol 3

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
ANOTHER effin cliffhanger. Kinda expected it but still... hope they translate Vol 3 sooner this time.
I looked into the web novel and compared it with vol. 3 of the vn as far as the chapter count. Also the web novel is listed on mangaupdates and novelupdates as ongoing. I have no idea what the state of said web novel even is. I would love to have this info, but finally even the tags on vndb list vol. 3 as open ending(s).

So i do not even expect volume 3 to bring any definitve closoure. For the record i have no idea how vol. 3 ends or even what it contains, i'm not able to read japanese. :D
But the internet has quite a few ways of finding stuff like this out, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lunarius

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
This is as far as i remember a windows or directX dll?
Google the name and your widows version and you should be able to find it. It has nothing to do with the game itself as far as i can tell.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
I can't recall if they totally ignored him no matter what he does (unless he maybe does it repeatedly) or if they just ignore most of what he does, as long as he doesn't do it in a way that attracts attention (ie loud noises or such).

But consider this. Much of society has gone to hell. And much of the area he was living in was now if not necessarily free to loot, then atleast noone that'll find out about it.

And well... if zombies ignore him, then only natural 'problems' , humans or animals would pose a problem.

So let's say he escapes ? To where ? With what supplies ? How long can he last until he has to resupply either through bartering with other humans or scavenging somewhere else ? And what if other humans find out about his situation ? They would either kill him out of fear he'll use it again them, try to understand how it works by torture , experiments and the likes on him or use him , but they need some way to make sure he doesn't just leave and never come back then.

Frankly, him living within a zombie-occupied area's inner area where humans do his bidding, and they realize he's their only choice at survival , is the best scenario for anyone with a power like that, unless there's some organization powerful enough to ensure his safety but nice enough so that he's willing to stay with them due to mutual gains. Because if he just doesn't like being with that group, he can just move in with the zombies for some time, as there'll always be someone interested in scavenging zombie areas and trading with him is a hell less risky than sending in their own people unless he helps them out.

With that kind of power, either you find a way to take advantage of it for yourself , never reveal it to anyone else or they'll take advantage of you if they're greedy enough.
Id say best choice is to find a big yacht but easy enough that you can row back... find acquire maybe make petrol somehow no clue.. get alot of guns.. with yacht space store food that can last long time... make a garden, read the books.. walk into any super big market their are prob water exchanging machines of sort.. set.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone know the time it takes for vol3 to be out and if it would be out here or if we should go out looking elsewere.. also anyother games like this... iv prob played all the zombie heroine games out their zombies life/retreat.. any others?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
No. How should we know this? Denpasofts twitter said for months the translation itself was complete and it still took them agaes to bring it out, according to them the coding was a pain. So it might even take another year and like i posted a few posts above vol 3. will most likely not be the end of this story, cause the web novel its based on is not complete either.

Tbh i was not very impressed with volume 2. Its a bit surprising seeing that this one is slightly higher rated on vndb than the first one. Hell even the sexual content here was less, not done with the additional scenes yet, maybe there is not just one in there, but the one in the main story didn't do much for me, aside form the way it happend it just felt forced af. The alternate ending is just boring, casue they can not even moan, lol
Back to the main story imo they should not have gotten to that point yet. Hell for some reason i expected the "inteligent zombie thing" to go somewhere too here, espcially because tokio has a va listed on the vndb page.. Yeah that is pretty much my thoughts on this game. First is far better imo, especially if you are here for the fap.

Reactions: TotalDegenerate

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
No. How should we know this? Denpasofts twitter said for months the translation itself was complete and it still took them agaes to bring it out, according to them the coding was a pain. So it might even take another year and like i posted a few posts above vol 3. will most likely not be the end of this story, cause the web novel its based on is not complete either.

Tbh i was not very impressed with volume 2. Its a bit surprising seeing that this one is slightly higher rated on vndb than the first one. Hell even the sexual content here was less, not sone with the additional scenes, maybe there is not just one in there, but the one in the main story didn't do much for me, aside form the way it happend it just felt forced af. Imo they should not have gotten to that point yet. Hell for some reason i expected the "inteligent zombie thing" to go somewhere too here, espcially becasue tokio has a va listed on the vndb page.. Yeah that is pretty much my thoughts on this game. First is far better imo, especially if you are here for the fap.
so overall.."wait another year and wish for the best"

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Hell if the web novel does not move you will have to wait years for anything afterwards. 3 is the end as of yet, came out in 2018 in japan. And vol. 0 is most likey just fap, but tbh i rather have that than such a boring story that goes nowehre like this one was. All the interesting things were in the teaser in the end lol.

But to be fair at least the author knows how to write children characters, so its still head and shoulders above the twd tv show. Haha.

Last edited:

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
is my favorite eroge game :D i have happines in this shitty month :D thank you ....anyone now about the part 3 how is gonna traslate thad game pls if you have any information tell my

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I wonder how they can even still produce salvia, if they can not get wet, normally. Maybe that is just a thing of suspeding my disbelief how anything in this context is even possible lol

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
I wonder how they can even still produce salvia, if they can not get wet, normally. Maybe that is just a thing of suspeding my disbelief how anything in this context is even possible lol
good question. they were described as being like another species seing how differently they work from humans. also, big spoiler ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Is this gonna be about zombie cock or is just wish-fulfillment? It's just wish-fulfillment ain't it? Of course it is, I don't even know why the zombies are there.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes