ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Isn't this more of a kinetic novel, I was thinking the first one was at least? I could be wrong.

Reactions: Mira78

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Yeah, no. That's not a good enough reason for me to want to stick around a mass of the walking dead. I'll stick with the classic gtfo.
I can't recall if they totally ignored him no matter what he does (unless he maybe does it repeatedly) or if they just ignore most of what he does, as long as he doesn't do it in a way that attracts attention (ie loud noises or such).

But consider this. Much of society has gone to hell. And much of the area he was living in was now if not necessarily free to loot, then atleast noone that'll find out about it.

And well... if zombies ignore him, then only natural 'problems' , humans or animals would pose a problem.

So let's say he escapes ? To where ? With what supplies ? How long can he last until he has to resupply either through bartering with other humans or scavenging somewhere else ? And what if other humans find out about his situation ? They would either kill him out of fear he'll use it again them, try to understand how it works by torture , experiments and the likes on him or use him , but they need some way to make sure he doesn't just leave and never come back then.

Frankly, him living within a zombie-occupied area's inner area where humans do his bidding, and they realize he's their only choice at survival , is the best scenario for anyone with a power like that, unless there's some organization powerful enough to ensure his safety but nice enough so that he's willing to stay with them due to mutual gains. Because if he just doesn't like being with that group, he can just move in with the zombies for some time, as there'll always be someone interested in scavenging zombie areas and trading with him is a hell less risky than sending in their own people unless he helps them out.

With that kind of power, either you find a way to take advantage of it for yourself , never reveal it to anyone else or they'll take advantage of you if they're greedy enough.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
I can't recall if they totally ignored him no matter what he does (unless he maybe does it repeatedly) or if they just ignore most of what he does, as long as he doesn't do it in a way that attracts attention (ie loud noises or such).

But consider this. Much of society has gone to hell. And much of the area he was living in was now if not necessarily free to loot, then atleast noone that'll find out about it.

And well... if zombies ignore him, then only natural 'problems' , humans or animals would pose a problem.

So let's say he escapes ? To where ? With what supplies ? How long can he last until he has to resupply either through bartering with other humans or scavenging somewhere else ? And what if other humans find out about his situation ? They would either kill him out of fear he'll use it again them, try to understand how it works by torture , experiments and the likes on him or use him , but they need some way to make sure he doesn't just leave and never come back then.

Frankly, him living within a zombie-occupied area's inner area where humans do his bidding, and they realize he's their only choice at survival , is the best scenario for anyone with a power like that, unless there's some organization powerful enough to ensure his safety but nice enough so that he's willing to stay with them due to mutual gains. Because if he just doesn't like being with that group, he can just move in with the zombies for some time, as there'll always be someone interested in scavenging zombie areas and trading with him is a hell less risky than sending in their own people unless he helps them out.

With that kind of power, either you find a way to take advantage of it for yourself , never reveal it to anyone else or they'll take advantage of you if they're greedy enough.
My guy, you're taking a joke way too seriously. Welcome to the internet.

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
ANOTHER effin cliffhanger. Kinda expected it but still... hope they translate Vol 3 sooner this time.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ps. Rance H2O
Noticed superelmo - made a torrent for this game also!
Can that be added to the OP.
Thanks again superelmo (y)

And if your feeling ambitious?
I Walk Among Zombies Vol. 1 has a torrent also that needs to be added.

Thanks

Last edited:

Zvectar

Jan 21, 2018
damn the first volume was really good i didnt expect a second one ! I can't wait to play it :D

darkmega926

Jun 6, 2017
When I launch the game I get a black screen with sound.

The first one worked for me.

Does anyone know if it's the game or my computer?

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes