4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

zeronex00

Mar 13, 2018
can anyone upload a patch only I already have a raw copy of the game I don't want to redownload the whole game because of my slow connection

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
End Spoiler
A bit disappointed about the ending. I understand that the source material is pretty much abandoned by its author and they had to come up with their own ending, but instead they still leaves it exactly as the source material and put it as "open ended" type of end, in the very small chance that the author came back and finish the series.

I was hoping that they would just come up with their own story kinda like the original Fullmetal Alchemist and ended the series by their own interpretation. Its not like they're unable to do that, as there are additional scenarios for the game(s), and as for the Harem end on the Vol 2 and Tokiko end on Vol 3 both also their original story, Vol 0 even exists.

Also this is the link to the original Web Novel if you're interested. It exactly got abandoned right at the Vol 3 ending. The least i could say that Seacoxx was very faithful to the original material. That would be a good thing if only the source are finished, unfortunately its not and i dont think it will ever be.

Still, a very great series

trihardgodxd

May 23, 2018
It was rushed and felt unfinished but I still liked it more than volume 2, finally getting more Mitsuki action made it up for me. That and volume 2 felt really dumb when the main romance plotline was caused by a misunderstanding, Yuusuke never really felt like he gave a shit about the doc too so I can see why they were quick to cut her off.

Reactions: ewafvirus

Merari

Aug 21, 2017
Any idea how you unlock all the scenes? I only seem to have 1 choice to make and I am still missing a scene.

Boombox 221

Jun 10, 2018
finally here!
the mc is a scumbag but I loved the story... Thank you!
Thank you for that info. I hate scumbag MC's. I couldn't even get past the first bit of Rance.

Note: I don't fault you if you like Rance, but I don't. So I believe you can be free in your opinion, so allow me mine. We are not Twitter, and we are able to shake hands in our disagreement. You can like Rapists, while I can hate them. As long as it is fantasy and not reality, nobody is harmed.

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
Now I wish there was another volume of this. I kind of wanted to know more of the flayed zombie, Tokiko and the rest of them. Although I did have a quick question or two- If Yuusuke did keep Tokiko and kept impregnating semen and semen into her would she be able to talk like broken English or be able to speak properly? And I really wanted to know more about his connection to the zombies as well, and can his power be transferred from host to another person say Mitsuki and he is still immune. Overall great story

bibouli

Nov 8, 2018
I don't think this MC is even remotly close to Rance, sure he's an asshole, mostly selfish, but considering the zombie apocalypse and the whole story I think he's not that bad. Honnestly I don't actually recall a rape, coercion sure, when was that? Hell I couldnt play Rance game yet loved this series. I havent read episode 0 yet.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Any idea how you unlock all the scenes? I only seem to have 1 choice to make and I am still missing a scene.
There's an afterstory which you access from the title screen, same as with the previous games.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
One of my favorite series. I enjoy the more serious stories rather than the usual vanilla anime story. Sad because all volumes are kind of short and their were some loose ends.

beefpotpie

Jun 8, 2020
was the novel last chapter this abrupt as well? It just kind of skip to a epilogue than an ending. Like it went out of its way to not acknowledged characters statues and keep them in limbo, like are they gone or not. I know they didnt want to lock anything one way or another but man surely there was a better way of tying it all up. Im assuming the whole series was pretty faithful to the source novel right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

senseionizuka

Sep 10, 2017
The cliffhanger at the end of Vol 2 doesn't happen at all in Vol 3. I remember the preview mentioning that there were other people who go undetected by zombies but that part never carried over in Vol 3.
Yeah i noticed that too, i was really looking forward to seeing how that would develop. But now its just another addition to the ever-growing plot hole list that volume 3 has.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
Kinda sucks that the doctor got almost no screen time but whatever
Felt really empty there, they just ghosted Makiura like she wasn't a big deal in the series. I mean come on, I really had big hopes for her since vol.2 she had a great chemistry with Yuusuke, also I wanted to see more of Tokiko, Anyway does anybody know where to read the novel/source material?

Reactions: greenp

Suit

May 11, 2019
The source material doesn't continue the series, the web novel was abandoned by the author. I was hoping the devs would be able to piece together their own story, but it looks like they've left it open ended and vague for the off chance it ever gets finished.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes