3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Last post on Patreon was pn May 22. It's 2 + months now.
The dev didn't post anything on Patreon between December 31 and March 31 (the 0.0.5 release) so hopefully something similar will happen again...

That said, it's not a good sign that, except for April and May, the frequency of Patreon updates dramatically slowed down this year.

Inherited Sin

Feb 22, 2020
Yeah, it's been over 3 months now - and I tried messaging on Patreon with no response. I hope I'm wrong, but it's looking like this game has been abandoned.

• Sad
Reactions: Crusado

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I hope for a comeback. If fucking milfcity comes back with THAT update but this gets abandoned then im not sure what to make with this world.
Yeah, cause the entire world's fate is reliant on small time game developers' ability to please everyone. lmao
Games get abandoned. GOOD games get abandoned. I too have had to let go of some of my favorites. It will be ok. I promise you won't suffer. lol

Reactions: fiddlesticks

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, cause the entire world's fate is reliant on small time game developers' ability to please everyone. lmao
Games get abandoned. GOOD games get abandoned. I too have had to let go of some of my favorites. It will be ok. I promise you won't suffer. lol
How do you know? he might have oofed himself already.
About the game, well it is always sad when they get abandoned but the only thing I remember about it is the awful filter so not a big loss. Here's hoping he comes back and removes it.

Inherited Sin

Feb 22, 2020
Oh well... I have cancelled my Patreon membership for this game unless regular updates resume - which I hope they do as the ideas definitely weren't lacking.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
18 nov 23 last activity, don't think is abandoned.
Yes, but it was just a reaction to someone's posts in another thread, nothing about the state of the game. Unfortunately, it wouldn't be the first time a dev keeps lurking on here and ignores anything said in their game's thread.

Look at "Gambino Games" and their game "The New Me". Dev regularly logs on here and yet hasn't bothered to post anything in over 3 years, which is only a few months longer than on their Patreon.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes