3.40 star(s) 7 Votes

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So with the Incet (Fak Yeah!) the story changed a bit. So do I get it right that:
- Clarissa is MC Sister but they both got seperated for unknown reasons yet and both of them live with different forster parents ? I dunno but the incest dosent make much sense how it is right now.
MC and Clarissa had the same foster parents. Then some rich couple adopted Clarissa while no one has bothered to adopt MC.

Kadawthom

Sep 30, 2021
They really want to work for that money on ground. I get finger cramps by the time it let me pick it up.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it needs a quest log so you can find out wtf other things he has to do or whatever to advance time, he won't leave his house to go anywhere, tried ackermans house but it says i need to get to school, which is where i just came from! also can't leave school by front entrance, only back entrance.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It's not just the preview images. The actual game is equally pixelated.

View attachment 2003793

I didn't even start a new game arriving at that screen. That's just going to give me a headache.

Even when I resize the window down to 1/4 of my screen it still looks like absolute crap and has static dashes over the bottom 10 percent of the screen. None of the other unity games I play look this horrible so the dev note that this is 1080p HD graphics is obviously completely false.
I agree, they are trying to make games made from the mind set of the past entertaining not realizing that in this generation, the past is stuck in the past for a reason. Also, I would've still played it if you had an option to scroll back to the words you missed.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
how can you get $25 in this game. Also you cant even pickup the money on the floor behind the school?
is their a way to do a money cheat?

Jul 26, 2021
Please add this to bug reports: I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do until I went back and replayed from the beginning, and the only difference I made is I bought cigarettes for the girl. And suddenly, when you go back to the house, you're allowed to go to sleep. If you don't, you're just stuck at the house and unable to sleep. Very frustrating if you didn't want to give her cigarettes. I made a save around there and tried it out a few times, that seems to be the main way to progress (you must buy her cigarettes), as everytime I say "no", I'm stuck at the house unable to do anything.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Please add this to bug reports: I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do until I went back and replayed from the beginning, and the only difference I made is I bought cigarettes for the girl. And suddenly, when you go back to the house, you're allowed to go to sleep. If you don't, you're just stuck at the house and unable to sleep. Very frustrating if you didn't want to give her cigarettes. I made a save around there and tried it out a few times, that seems to be the main way to progress (you must buy her cigarettes), as everytime I say "no", I'm stuck at the house unable to do anything.
Yes cause without buying her cigarettes there is no story with her.

Jul 26, 2021
Yes cause without buying her cigarettes there is no story with her.
Unless I'm missing something, I would have figured that would be optional, especially since you're given the choice. Perhaps since it's an early version though, it just doesn't have an ability to continue without more bugs? Unsure. But then kind of like the end of the game, could have at least said something like no more content if refusing or something... when there's more to this game anyay. It gives no indication at all you'll get stuck if you don't say you'll buy her cigarettes and I almost quit because I couldn't tell what was going on. I was looking around everywhere it would let me just to see if I missed something. I feel like it should at least be known about rather than people getting stuck without any explanation as to why. Hence why I brought it up, well, and the obvious, hope it's fixed or at least given more explanation in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes